This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    Fuck this sound, I really hope it's not my subframe.
    subframe bushings.
    cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
      subframe bushings.
      Thinkin the same shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
        Way too far haha. What ended up happening with the whole body work and vinyl wrapping?
        Nothing, decided to wait after sowo and paint it. The wrap was like a last resort type deal, I'll just ride out with the dented up daily and lower it to the point of insanity with some crazy fitment

I'm gonna paint it some form of dark purple like techno or some gm color

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• It could be any bushings on the pass side. Rtab, subframe, even the camber arm bushing

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
            How loud is it and when does it happen.
            Underload, accelerating and slowing down. Push clutch in, it goes away.
            Originally posted by skrapez View Post
            subframe bushings.
            Could be.

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
            It could be any bushings on the pass side. Rtab, subframe, even the camber arm bushing
            Not the RTAB, hope it is a subframe bushing.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              Underload, accelerating and slowing down. Push clutch in, it goes away.
              Sounds likes a bushing to me. If it was the RTAB you would here that shit on ever crack you drove over. Thats how mine was. Probably a subframe bushing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                Nothing, decided to wait after sowo and paint it. The wrap was like a last resort type deal, I'll just ride out with the dented up daily and lower it to the point of insanity with some crazy fitment

I'm gonna paint it some form of dark purple like techno or some gm color
                Seems like a good idea. I wouldn't wrap a car, I feel like the color would start fading after a year especially with living in NY. Sun, Salt, Snow, Shit roads with dirt and rocks everywhere. Just spend the extra money for a paint job. Or come down to RI let me prep the car for you for way cheaper then you could ever imagine and get it painted.

Comment

• That doesn't sound bad at all. I got quoted 2k to do the respray with jambs, did you do your own body work?

Comment

• Katharine Mcphee. Pretty. Good rack. Can fucking sing like nobody's business. Would shatter pelvis.
                    cars and stuff

Comment

• Subframe looks ok, can't be sure till I jack it up though. Gunna see if I can get it on the lift tonight.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Katharine Mcphee. Pretty. Good rack. Can fucking sing like nobody's business. Would shatter pelvis.
                        April Bowlby is a new discovery for me. She's on the skinnier side but in a way she reminds me a lot of a younger Jaime Pressly.

Comment

• Jaze I need pics man you're killing me
                          I dislike Byron.

Comment

• I have quite a few, I'm gonna throw up a full on build thread hopefully this weekend

Comment

solid subframe bushings.
                              Fixed
                              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Jaze for the love of Christ get back into using Gchat

Comment

Working...
                                X