X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, a bunch of people. I paid 200 and had mine welded in and included the reinforcement

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
      yooooo!

kid w the shitty e30 here!
      Hahaha what's up man

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
        Yeah, a bunch of people. I paid 200 and had mine welded in and included the reinforcement
        Sweet moses, I will hit you up later today if it is indeed that.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
          Hahaha what's up man
          ahh not much just got into work!

stuck in that cycle baby!
          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• LOL @ $2k wedding ring. Like sean said... the amount of money i fucking blow on cars.... imma drop a pretty penny on my girl for a ring.
            cars and stuff

Comment

• Kielan, check your shock towers aswell, the guy that bought my wagon kept bombing over speed bumps and fucked the shock up through the top mount....maaayybe that...

Comment

• fuhhhhh
                Damaged over a thousand dollars worth of electronics cuz my car.
                I was coming home from school and there were construction guys setting up a new lighting system at the gate of my community.
                There was thick electronic cable everybody had to drive over due to construction and so I drove over it at 5mph in 1st gear and I ended up dragging it, splitting it, knocking over a ladder that had a bunch of new glass lighting on top of it and shattered everything.
                Oh and on top of that it tore off my side splitter into a million pieces.
                Originally posted by mrfobbyaccent
                i'm sorreh AWWPEHH
                | 95 e36 M3-sold POS | 98 e36 M3-track rat RIP ;( | 90 NA Eunos-lookatme car |

Comment

• Originally posted by Zayan View Post
                  fuhhhhh
                  Damaged over a thousand dollars worth of electronics cuz my car.
                  I was coming home from school and there were construction guys setting up a new lighting system at the gate of my community.
                  There was thick electronic cable everybody had to drive over due to construction and so I drove over it at 5mph in 1st gear and I ended up dragging it, splitting it, knocking over a ladder that had a bunch of new glass lighting on top of it and shattered everything.
                  Oh and on top of that it tore off my side splitter into a million pieces.
                  got pics?
                  IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• That sucks, they trying to make you pay?

Comment

• lmfaooooooooo that sucks dood.

zayan... you got facebook?

I like to see who the fuck im talking to on the daily. hahaha
                      cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                        got pics?
                        Happened yesterday on the way back home. I only have pics of the shattered side splitter.

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                        That sucks, they trying to make you pay?
                        Naw I ended up just bouncing once they started yelling at me about how my car is too low and how they now have to deal with getting new shit for their project.
                        Fuck them, I told the guy at the gate that I might not be able to make it over the hose/cable before I went through.
                        He got a warning and he told me not to worry about it.
                        If anything, they should be paying me $20 bucks for my HD side splitter lOLOLOL
                        Last edited by Zayan; 05-09-2012, 10:44 AM.
                        i'm sorreh AWWPEHH

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                          lmfaooooooooo that sucks dood.

zayan... you got facebook?

I like to see who the fuck im talking to on the daily. hahaha
                          hahah Yeah I do.
                          My full name is

Zayan Noyes-Aponte

Pretty sure I'm the only one with that name lol
                          I can't send you the link because my school's internet access doesn't allow me on FB
                          i'm sorreh AWWPEHH

Comment

• Originally posted by Zayan View Post
                            hahah Yeah I do.
                            My full name is

Zayan Noyes-Aponte

Pretty sure I'm the only one with that name lol
                            I can't send you the link because my school's internet access doesn't allow me on FB
                            found you.

fuckin hipster.
                            cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                              found you.

fuckin hipster.
                              hahahah not even.
                              send me a request.
                              I will be moving to the east coast for college and my family might be moving that direction anyways for my stepdad's work.
                              On that note:
                              Most depressing day of my life today.
                              Will be raising my car 2inches today.
                              Just enough so the tires poke out of the flares.
                              Gotta slowly detach myself from my car before I sell it very soon because I'm off to college in August.
                              That will be high enough for me to not worry about getting pulled over anymore so I have a worry free summer while I take a road trip to Yosemite, through the sierra nevada, then san francisco to visit my dad, and then down PCH back to orange county as a last hurrah.
                              I also want to be able to mob the mountain roads a little harder than I would be able to at the ride height I'm at right now, as well as go to Laguna Beach on a weekly basis with no worries.
                              So sad to think I will be out of the scene for 4 yrs pretty soon.
                              Oh well, I have plenty of planning to do for my next project!
                              i'm sorreh AWWPEHH

Comment

• hehe

i have only 30 friends lol
                                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Working...
                                X