X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo Dave can you still hit up Memoryfab for me?
    Shits almost ready son.
    I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      So far pretty rad, I flew up to VT with my friend Saturday (he has his private pilot's license) got to fly the plane for 20 minutes, that was awesome. Went to see the bag riders, hung out. Drove down to Staggered, did 147 on the highway at 6 am in VT lol. Then chilled at the show. Came home, then went and hung out with Charlie and Rory. So far pretty good. Sanding barrels today and painting them black and looking for some fucking tires hahah.
      Turns out, since I have hipstagram now I don't really need to talk to you. Haha

Comment

• sean shes prob gonna sleep pretty late. I was a little rough on her last night.... and you weren't too bad yourself there Casanova.
        cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
          Turns out, since I have hipstagram now I don't really need to talk to you. Haha
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            Looked like a badass weekend man. Meanwhile I was sweating balls moving shit all fucking weekend.

I don't know how me and her have so much shit. It's unreal. Most couple get a house and then freak out trying to figure out how they are going to fill it. We are like fuck, do we have enough space?!

Comment

• Dave you buttplug don't disappear on me

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
              Looked like a badass weekend man. Meanwhile I was sweating balls moving shit all fucking weekend.

I don't know how me and her have so much shit. It's unreal. Most couple get a house and then freak out trying to figure out how they are going to fill it. We are like fuck, do we have enough space?!
              I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Moving sucks.

Comment

• Sweet fuck, why cannot I find tires locally this should not be this hard.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Blog's down while we move over to a new host. If it's not back up today, looks like it's a free day for me. Still at work for it, but hey, it's basically a day off.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                    www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                    I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Lost my phone this weekend, fucking hammered, threw up out the window of a cab and phone fell out of my front pocket. Lost on the highway forever

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                        Lost my phone this weekend, fucking hammered, threw up out the window of a cab and phone fell out of my front pocket. Lost on the highway forever
                        hahahahahahahahahaha
                        I dislike Byron.

Comment

Lost my phone this weekend, fucking hammered, threw up out the window of a cab and phone fell out of my front pocket. Lost on the highway forever
                          Classic.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Damn that blows.

Comment

i thought i lost my phone last night. turns out in my drunken rage i plugged it into an outlet in the pantry to charge. found it this morning while getting breakfast lol. why the fuck would i plug it in there?
                              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                                i thought i lost my phone last night. turns out in my drunken rage i plugged it into an outlet in the pantry to charge. found it this morning while getting breakfast lol. why the fuck would i plug it in there?
                                You're black to me
                                I dislike Byron.

Comment

Working...
                                X