X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sitting at home, bored as well.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uyles View Post
      sitting in class, bored as fuck.
      i remember those days
      Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
      Sitting at home, bored as well.
      this is what i do now
      Originally posted by TheNeek
      BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• Hi Jason

Could you maybe change the thread title on my auto salon thread in showroom? Just add a 56k no way to the end of the title cause theres millions of pics lol!

If you cbf I dont care haha
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
          Hi Jason

Could you maybe change the thread title on my auto salon thread in showroom? Just add a 56k no way to the end of the title cause theres millions of pics lol!

If you cbf I dont care haha
          Kk. Changed it. You will see (56K no way!)

You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Thanks mang!

That s13 has so much work/history behind it. Youtube Nigel Petrie, You might have heard of him

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
              Thanks mang!

That s13 has so much work/history behind it. Youtube Nigel Petrie, You might have heard of him
              I already have

He has my blog on his blogroll.

Both his 180sx and S13 are so awesome.

Comment

• 666 posts lolzomgbbq shits gunna blow up!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  that video is wreckless.

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                    Both are dope.

ayeeeee Uyles. Check this site. One of my favorite blogs of all times haha

http://www.prollyisnotprobably.com/
                    pretty much everything that sucks about owning a fixed gear bike right there

I fucking **** these ass holes that try to do tricks on them, get a fucking bmx bike, I **** that its a fashion statement to have a fixed gear bike, I put on both front and back brakes last night and race bars so my bike is different then all the other no brake having flat bar riding little shits that really can't ride a bike with not brakes, but its cool so they do it any way. Last year at SOWO some hipster bitch and her girly fucking boyfriend were riding around and this bitch fucking rides into the nicest e30 I've ever seen because she can;t ride a fucking bike let alone one with not brakes, and trys to just keep going like nothing happened. The guy who owns it called her the fuck out and she played all oh, did I hit the car? yes you fucking did, we were standing right there

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                      I already have

He has my blog on his blogroll.

Both his 180sx and S13 are so awesome.
                      Though you would have

I met him in person at the show over the weekend, Most relaxed dude ever, so easy to talk to and so eager to succeed in his goals. I told him how much of a fan I was of everything he's done with his buildups, and how its awesome to be able to meet him and talk to him like we've known eachother for years...

I told him how everyone I know in the auto scene can instantly recognise his name and his cars... His reply was "yeah, I dont really know how that happened! haha" People walk past him without looking twice... He's just a name.. A very well known one at that!

Hes coming down to the SW meet Im organising in sept, so should be fkn awesome...

Im off, See you tomorrow RT

Comment

• EDIT:

this videos fucking sick.

http://www.vimeo.com/15188045 The biggest, loudest closest drift event in Europe returns on exceptional form with one of the best show-drift tracks designed. With…
                        Last edited by dfreshx00; 08-30-2010, 03:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dfreshx00 View Post
                          EDIT:

this videos fucking sick.

http://vimeo.com/5937483
                          Damnnnn that is sooo old. hahaa

04' 350z
                          89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                          That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                            pretty much everything that sucks about owning a fixed gear bike right there

I fucking **** these ass holes that try to do tricks on them, get a fucking bmx bike, I **** that its a fashion statement to have a fixed gear bike, I put on both front and back brakes last night and race bars so my bike is different then all the other no brake having flat bar riding little shits that really can't ride a bike with not brakes, but its cool so they do it any way. Last year at SOWO some hipster bitch and her girly fucking boyfriend were riding around and this bitch fucking rides into the nicest e30 I've ever seen because she can;t ride a fucking bike let alone one with not brakes, and trys to just keep going like nothing happened. The guy who owns it called her the fuck out and she played all oh, did I hit the car? yes you fucking did, we were standing right there
                            I don't see why people think you have to have a bmx bike to do tricks. That's like saying you have to have an s-chassis to drift.... You don't... If you have ever riden a fixed gear of your own you will fall in love. I don't give a fuck if you talk shit about fixed gear but I love fixed and I love bmx. Its just fixed is a whole lot more fun.

04' 350z
                            89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• False that would be like saying you need a RWD to drift, which is true lol (well do it right). And as far as "tricks" go on fixies, its a ton different from what I have seen. In my mind fixies are just street bikes with 1 gear, and thats that. BMX bikes are built to be tricked on, which is why I, in my mind they should be tricked on and fixies shouldn't really. The only trick video that has actually made me go was that video of the French guys, but I feel like all those tricks could be done on a BMX as well.

All that said, and I still don't actually know jack shit about bikes of any sort. I will stick to cars, they go faster haha.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                                False that would be like saying you need a RWD to drift, which is true lol (well do it right). And as far as "tricks" go on fixies, its a ton different from what I have seen. In my mind fixies are just street bikes with 1 gear, and thats that. BMX bikes are built to be tricked on, which is why I, in my mind they should be tricked on and fixies shouldn't really. The only trick video that has actually made me go was that video of the French guys, but I feel like all those tricks could be done on a BMX as well.

All that said, and I still don't actually know jack shit about bikes of any sort. I will stick to cars, they go faster haha.
                                No it would be like s-chassis are the only cars that can drift. Because everybody says you have to have a certain type of bike to do tricks on. Evidently fixed gear bikes with the same exact setup as a bmx bike even though they have bigger frame and a fixed cog means you can't trick on them. No where does it say if you have a bigger frame and a locked cog you can not do a single trick on it. It's fucking retarded. Its like hey look at me im a big bad bmx rider you can't ride like me cause I can do a front flip in the dirt. Actually originally bmx bikes were made to race. So are fixed geared bike, they are track bikes originally too... A bike is a fucking bike. Get over it.
                                Last edited by PHAS3D; 08-30-2010, 03:55 PM.

04' 350z
                                89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X