X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does my fresh picked asparagus smell like urine?

Comment

• Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
      Originally posted by Oxer
      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
        Anyone recommend anything good to watch on Netflix?
        Senna if you haven't already. Worth it just for the in car Monaco footage. Unreal.

Originally posted by got splits? View Post
        Fuck dude : I really wanted to see him ready for H2O ugh.
        Glad your okay though.
        Thanks man. It'll get done, just later than I wanted. Rodney is replacing my blown left front bag for me since I can't get back up to Nashville till after SoWo, and it'll be headed to my buddy Brennan's place after that for paint. So he has that going for him at least. Then after I repay everyone that helped me secure my replacement ride, I'll be ordering wider lips for the Equips.

Oh and the guy that hit us? Drunk, unlicensed, uninsured, tried to flee the scene, tried to tell the police he couldn't speak English, and was driving a car that wasn't his that hadn't been insured since '09. Probably won't see any money from him or the owner after Nationwide is done taking them to court for us, but my VW will be paid off at least.
        Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
        2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
          Senna if you haven't already. Worth it just for the in car Monaco footage. Unreal.

Thanks man. It'll get done, just later than I wanted. Rodney is replacing my blown left front bag for me since I can't get back up to Nashville till after SoWo, and it'll be headed to my buddy Brennan's place after that for paint. So he has that going for him at least. Then after I repay everyone that helped me secure my replacement ride, I'll be ordering wider lips for the Equips.

Oh and the guy that hit us? Drunk, unlicensed, uninsured, tried to flee the scene, tried to tell the police he couldn't speak English, and was driving a car that wasn't his that hadn't been insured since '09. Probably won't see any money from him or the owner after Nationwide is done taking them to court for us, but my VW will be paid off at least.
          That fuckin blows. I didn't know you lived in California.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
            That fuckin blows. I didn't know you lived in California.
            I actually lived in Riverside for about a year and a half.

The Smyrna, TN police were pretty cool to deal with during the whole process, thankfully. The best thing about the wreck is that my girl and I are for the most part ok (she has a neck sprain/possible herniated disk), and the car did its job protecting us. As this is the 2nd VW I've lost to an accident, I think I'm going to stick with BMWs from now on.
            Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
            2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post

Senna was absolutely fucking beautiful! Best thing I've watched!!

Wow man sucks so bad just hearing that . Hope that fuckface gets whats coming for him. Seriously glad you and Erin are okay! I saw your status and was like wtf no way!!
              You seriously have the greatest group of people around you man, I'm extremely jealous to have friends like that.
              ODB will be looking badass no matter when he's done. Can't wait dude!

Also if you need anything lemme know man! I know I'm 151258715 miles away but I might be useful somehow haha.
              I dislike Byron.

Comment

• FML
                Wasted $200 on tires today. Apparently its not physically possible to mount 224/40 Falken 512 on 18x10.5. FML

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                  FML
                  Wasted $200 on tires today. Apparently its not physically possible to mount 224/40 Falken 512 on 18x10.5. FML
                  Maybe cause a 224/40 doesn't exist

But for real though how couldn't you mount it? People have done 205/40 on a 10.
                  I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                    Maybe cause a 224/40 doesn't exist

But for real though how couldn't you mount it? People have done 205/40 on a 10.
                    Text me. Ill send you some pix. It was literally impossible. I have tried everything. Btw, did people do Falken 512?
                    I have 225/40 right now which was super easy to mount but its not 512.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Coco is online.

Comment

• lukey signing in

Comment

• Having a mom who has a gamble addiction and doesn't drive sucks ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                            Having a mom who has a gamble addiction and doesn't drive sucks ass.
                            wtf?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                              wtf?
                              I'm saying I gotta go pick her up at random times.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                                I'm saying I gotta go pick her up at random times.
                                tell her to get her licence?

Comment

Working...
                                X