X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh aight gotcha.
    Maybe I'll start piecing shit together.

T3/T4 is good enough? Apparently my 2.7 motor can push 350/400 wheel no problem. I've heard some peeps using gt35r. I think I'll be running around 6-9 lbs of boost.
    I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Lol found this, idk how good that is *yes I know says e30

I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spencer View Post
        Fuel delivery and tuning are the important parts.
        Not necessarily, stock fuel pumps and injectors can take low boost but you do need at least a safc or emanage or anyother piggy back

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• The mani and piping looks ok, make sure ic piping is at least 2mm thick and never ever ever use a eBay turbo. I have personally seen them kill entire freshly built motors cause the owner was like hurr Durr let me try it and replace down the line

Comment

• Yeah fuck that I'd never trust an EBay turbo. I'd rather piece it all together but I saw that and was like hmmm.
            The M20 has 10 miles on it. Needs to be broken in the guy told me lol. 500$ so it's cheap!
            I dislike Byron.

Comment

• I know I'm gonna end up buying a new precision 6262 and I'm upset. It's an amazing turbo but I want a used one god damn it.

Comment

• Hahahaha it's well worth it. If you buy that t3/t4 posted above I'll buy it from you later on lol
                I dislike Byron.

Comment

• anyone on here have experience with Cobb Accessport?

Comment

• I've used it to flash subarus, what did you need help with?

Comment

• My friend had it for his WRX. Easy to use.
                      I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                        anyone on here have experience with Cobb Accessport?
                        Whats up?
                        We have it in MazdaSpeed3 and WRX.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• is it worth it versus other tuners? What's the differences between V1 and V2? What's the benefit to marrying it to the car.

BTW it would be for an 04 or 05 STi.

Comment

• I used a v2 and it was ridiculously easy to tune, I haven't used other tuners but with Cobb it's like a 5 minute thing

I didn't do that marrying thing though, I just plugged it in, chose stage 1 or 2 and let it do it's thing

Comment

• We used V2. Its very easy to use plus you have an option of custom tuning to your location.
                              You basicaly marry it to the car when you upload a tune from access port into a car. This way it prevents you from using it on more than one car at a time.
                              Access port is good, but if you dont have a need for custom tune then you can go with another brand that'll do the same and save yourself few $$$.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• We have it at PERRIN. Super easy to use like everyone says.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
                                you sir, win this battle.
                                “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

Working...
                                X