This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
    They need to scrap that faggy juke and do a s16 240/Sylvia to compete with the 86
    Nissan was actually thinking of shrinking the Z to compete, but they won't do that.

Many people want that S chassis to come back including myself. I'm thinking they'd put a VQ25 in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
      That's from a Aussie website, I don't trust Australians.

A s16 would need a 200hp turbo motor like the one in the juke but with 200hp and it will obliterate the 86 in sales

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I k ew the turbo would change it's form sooner or later. The same design had been around for like 50-60 years. In theory all the piping is causing lag and intercoolers are cumbersome. Air to water ic's and electric turbos is just natural progression to having just one pipe and zero lag.

Comment

• soooo bored
          Last edited by skrapez; 05-04-2012, 10:03 AM.
          cars and stuff

Comment

That's from a Aussie website, I don't trust Australians.

A s16 would need a 200hp turbo motor like the one in the juke but with 200hp and it will obliterate the 86 in sales
            The Juke is too small in displacement.

If they could build the QR25 for ~220hp, that'd be awesome also to keep things 4 cylinders in comparison to the 86.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
              Gay.

Nothing beats this sound:
              [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzNdJ3LPu4Y"]loudest turbo ever - YouTube[/ame]

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
              They need to scrap that faggy juke and do a s16 240/Sylvia to compete with the 86
              Agreed. An S16 would be SIIIQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
              Originally posted by skrapez View Post
              soooo bored
              BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
              Originally posted by Ollie
              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Electric turbos are going to be tough to get down in a way that works.

Converting latent heat to electricity, without resorting to steam power, is the biggest hurdle they'll have to face. Nobody will buy a steam-powered STi....or will they? Who the fuck knows, people buy Scions, so I guess you can't really put anything past anybody.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

why bother with that, just bring back the 510. it would comete with the FT-86 and attract the people who want a shoebox car like a Fiat.

Comment

• They're supposedly bringing back Datsun actually.

Comment

• Only overseas though

Comment

• I think a s16 would sell circles around a 510 and would look better because the last 510 was a box and they can't make it resemble the original without looking dumb IMO.

If they bring datsun back do a 300z with that qr25 dealio and it will be a hit, a 250sx would sell just as well. Hell, if the altima coupe was rwd and called something else it would have been a hit

Comment

• Fuck yes Katy Perry is so fucking hot.

Anyways, sup RT.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• What should I eat for lunch? Something fairly healthy. Summer is coming fast... gotta drop a few pounds.
                            cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                              What should I eat for lunch? Something fairly healthy. Summer is coming fast... gotta drop a few pounds.
                              sushi

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                                Fuck yes Katy Perry is so fucking hot.

Anyways, sup RT.
                                I wouldn't go anywhere near that broad. Not after she shagged that weird brit.
                                cars and stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X