• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow... Get with times there Sam.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• thank you, you hipster you.

fuck you kielan! i just listen to music on there. i want to download some shit on there but i don't know how. -.-
      Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Originally posted by Uyles View Post
        thank you, you hipster you.

fuck you kielan! i just listen to music on there. i want to download some shit on there but i don't know how. -.-
        Not a hipster just know my shit. haha

04' 350z
        89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
        That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• hahaha i'm fucking with you.

i've been on a filthy fucking dubstep downloading spree. my playlist went from 50 songs to like 753 in an hour. need more.
          Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• YES! NEED MOAR DUBSTEPPP!!! hahah I would download stuff but im afraid i'll get kicked off the internet. haha

04' 350z
            89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
              YES! NEED MOAR DUBSTEPPP!!! hahah I would download stuff but im afraid i'll get kicked off the internet. haha
              Discover the ultimate guide to the best YouTube to MP3 and MP4 converters online. Our website provides unbiased reviews, pros & cons to help you find the most efficient and reliable tools for saving & converting your favorite YouTube videos to high-quality MP3 / MP4 files.

Thats what I used when I was afraid I was going to get kicked off the schools internet. Also downloaded a lot of .rar files from rapidshare, mediafire, ect. Just stay away from torrents and p2p sharing and your good.

-Dan

Comment

• torrents are fine as long as you don't let it seed for too long. it's the uploading that fucks you.
                Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Originally posted by Uyles View Post
                  thank you, you hipster you.

Pass the fails sauce.
                  Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                  Not a hipster just know my shit. haha
                  Sure you do....

Hipster.
                  Originally posted by Uyles View Post
                  hahaha i'm fucking with you.

i've been on a filthy fucking dubstep downloading spree. my playlist went from 50 songs to like 753 in an hour. need more.
                  Damn whore. Check out my friends.

soundcloud.com/dougbogan
                  soundcloud.com/greggolterman

Doug's How? Whatcha Say? mix is fucking FIRE.

Originally posted by Uyles View Post
                  torrents are fine as long as you don't let it seed for too long. it's the uploading that fucks you.
                  Uploading fucks you with the governent, the university has firewalls that know incoming packets are from torrent sites because they are id'd that way. The school will even sometimes screw you over for even visiting a site.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i've been downloading shit all day.
                    uh oh.
                    Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• been a while....
                      Pose for the frame

Comment

• back in the hotel for another week. blah
                        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Fucking roommate just kicked me out when he brought a girl back, so I go ride my bike and the fucker leaves right after I do. Damnit hahahahah he also has a girlfriend. lulzzzzzz

04' 350z
                          89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                            Fucking roommate just kicked me out when he brought a girl back, so I go ride my bike and the fucker leaves right after I do. Damnit hahahahah he also has a girlfriend. lulzzzzzz

I don't forsee my roommate bringing back too many girls.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• our door is propped open all day. bitches come for me and my roommate, the other two guys are fucking weird.
                              Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• it's all about leaving the door open as freshmen. and yo fuck getting sexiled. my roommate did twice over the weekend grr. luckily his gf is cool and only visits from time to time.
                                -George
                                flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X