Wheres andy b.
    I'm right here.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Back to work.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
        because I only post them if they're hilarious. Not everyone goes on the chive ya know...

So eat my dick asshole...
        [IMG]http://www.bannedinhollywood.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/wrestling-fail-2.gif[/I
        Youre the repost king
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
          I'm right here.
          Alright lets take your car
          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Christof Goulart
            FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

• cars and stuff

Comment

• This school thing needs to get over so I can lock myself in my garage and work on my cars. I have so much maintenance / work to catch up on. I want to start tearing the e9 down.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
                you sir, win this battle.
                “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Spencer View Post
                  This school thing needs to get over so I can lock myself in my garage and work on my cars. I have so much maintenance / work to catch up on. I want to start tearing the e9 down.
                  I need to find a new job soon so I can afford to work on my projects.
                  Christof Goulart
                  FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

• Truth. I fucking went to do homework the other night for my online class. All the shit is due by midnight sundays and it takes me like 10 minutes. Well i log onto my school website and i had a 5 page paper due at 12. (it was 11) hahaha So I had to bust that shit out... it sucked. Im hoping for a C.
                    cars and stuff

Comment

Truth. I fucking went to do homework the other night for my online class. All the shit is due by midnight sundays and it takes me like 10 minutes. Well i log onto my school website and i had a 5 page paper due at 12. (it was 11) hahaha So I had to bust that shit out... it sucked. Im hoping for a C.
                      Well done hahaha
                      Online classes always screw me over. And it's funny, because I waste so much of my day online/on a computer...
                      Christof Goulart
                      FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

• Originally posted by runningpanda View Post
                        Well done hahaha
                        Online classes always screw me over. And it's funny, because I waste so much of my day online/on a computer...
                        I know right. Thats why i did it. I was like "im fucking online bored all day anyways, ill just do all my work then." Nope.... ill sit here bored as fuck with nothing to do...... and still not do homework.
                        cars and stuff

Comment

I know right. Thats why i did it. I was like "im fucking online bored all day anyways, ill just do all my work then." Nope.... ill sit here bored as fuck with nothing to do...... and still not do homework.
                          Amen. I should be reading this book so I can have my paper done for tomorrow... but I spent the majority of my early afternoon reading about Bill Fucking Murray. And now I'm watching Bill Murray movies.
                          Christof Goulart
                          FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

• Josh you watch wrestling back in the day? I know somebody here did

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                              Josh you watch wrestling back in the day? I know somebody here did
                              I did. Not gonna lie. lol

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                                Josh you watch wrestling back in the day? I know somebody here did
                                Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                                I did. Not gonna lie. lol
                                yea...
                                cars and stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X