X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, it just takes a little. If it's too close to the date then I understand if you wanna keep what you have but I'm doing 3 months of work in 2 weeks cause were cool like that. I want the info as bad as you, it's just not available as of now. Later on today I will have something, there is a lot involved and I can't just slap shit together.

I totally get it if it's too close and you don't feel comfy because we will be cutting close to BF.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• cars and stuff

Comment

• Holy hot bitches in this medical center.

Comment

• Mornin

Comment

• Why do people insist on driving their motorcycles on the highway in heavy rain? :shift

Comment

• Wheres andy b.
              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• My gf's friend is the secretary at the shop I'm working at for the next week, fuck my fucking life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                  My gf's friend is the secretary at the shop I'm working at for the next week, fuck my fucking life.
                  That porsche thing ever work out?

Comment

My gf's friend is the secretary at the shop I'm working at for the next week, fuck my fucking life.
                    why does that suck?
                    cars and stuff

Comment

• Cause it's fucking awkward, I'm that guy that doesn't talk to my gf's friends, I just nod and now we must work in unicen. I like cutting farts and talking about fucking bitches and all sorts of disgusting shit and now I can't. Everyone is gonna be asking why I'm acting funny, what a shitty day

Comment

Cause it's fucking awkward, I'm that guy that doesn't talk to my gf's friends, I just nod and now we must work in unicen. I like cutting farts and talking about fucking bitches and all sorts of disgusting shit and now I can't. Everyone is gonna be asking why I'm acting funny, what a shitty day

Comment

• I was saying how the bagel I was eating tasted like a 9-5 worked on snatch and had to cut it mid sentence.

Comment

• bahahhaha
                            cars and stuff

Comment

• Lol jaze you crazy

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                                That porsche thing ever work out?
                                Hahaha I am pretty crazy haha.

But yeah, that Porsche I serviced last week was like a trial. I start in June, super sweet gig and it's only 2 weekends a month

Comment

Working...
                                X