• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got some new wheels today
    fuck ya
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
      Yea man, the two cars have similar setups but not dimensions...that's why I told you to measure first.i gave you the strut measurements.before you go cutting,there is a shorter strut sleeve, at the cost of stroke and max lift.
      PM me please?
      If I'm correct, I never used the outer sleeve.

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
      Dave, been meaning to show you this.

I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Oh so euro were you at dustoff? and if so do you know you have positive camber on your front wheels

also, didn't know it was friday, but after read the last page it seems it is

Comment

• Originally posted by Gator View Post
          Oh so euro were you at dustoff? and if so do you know you have positive camber on your front wheels

also, didn't know it was friday, but after read the last page it seems it is
          Yea I was and Yea.... i know. Could of sworn 98 OBDII top mounts were suppose to give negative camber. Not positive.

With my racelands and non M top mounts I had negative camber. Now with ZC's and M mounts. I dont...

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
            Dave, been meaning to show you this.

hahahahaha. and Id do it again
            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
              Yea I was and Yea.... i know. Could of sworn 98 OBDII top mounts were suppose to give negative camber. Not positive.

With my racelands and non M top mounts I had negative camber. Now with ZC's and M mounts. I dont...
              we all circle your car and talked about the pos camber lol

Comment

• Im totally posting that pic on FB lol

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post

Sounds like you may have installed them wrong. I know when I had them in wrong I had retarded negative camber so maybe if they were installed 180 from what I did you would get positive.

You should have pretty much 0 camber with that setup.

Comment

Sounds like you may have installed them wrong. I know when I had them in wrong I had retarded negative camber so maybe if they were installed 180 from what I did you would get positive.

You should have pretty much 0 camber with that setup.
                    I've been told that if you swap the mounts around you can gain up to negative 2 degrees of camber. Idk if I maybe put the struts on the wrong sides or something. I followed the mounts by placing them on the correct sides but maybe the guy who sold the coils to me had swapped the mounts for more camber and the struts are now on the wrong side. I really dont have cash for plates right now so I'm trying anything to to get atleast 0 camber lol.

Comment

• Face the arrow on the top hats towards the engine instead of towards the front of the car. I'm pretty sure that's what I did that gave me the negative camber.

Comment

• Fuckin' Dave

Sup fellas.

Comment

Face the arrow on the top hats towards the engine instead of towards the front of the car. I'm pretty sure that's what I did that gave me the negative camber.
                          I had to replace one of the mounts cause a stud was snapped, replaced it with an aftermarket one so there is no arrow on it. The OEM I do have on though is facing the engine and that is the wheel I have the most positive camber on.

Ill snap a pic for a better idea of what it looks like.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                            Fuckin' Dave

Sup fellas.
                            i run shit in the classifieds. follow my rules, you you dont get to have a thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              i run shit in the classifieds. follow my rules, you you dont get to have a thread
                              Lol
                              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                                Lol
                                i mean, they arent hard rules to follow

Comment

Working...
                                X