This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry long day at work hahahah

What I'm tryna say Kelly is, if the Racelands were new and not about to be blown/are currently blown then fuck that. I know people do it, I wouldve if I wanted air.
    I dislike Byron.

Comment

• jesus fuck you are retarded.

can't remember the dude's name...but the e46 from pnw that was at sotu was bagged in the front with uas over raceland.

and i still have an aerosport that you can have cheap if you end up going this route.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
        jesus fuck you are retarded.

can't remember the dude's name...but the e46 from pnw that was at sotu was bagged in the front with uas over raceland.
        lol thats Paul
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
          Sorry long day at work hahahah

What I'm tryna say Kelly is, if the Racelands were new and not about to be blown/are currently blown then fuck that. I know people do it, I wouldve if I wanted air.
          They aren't blown... Pulled them out a few weeks ago, perfectly fine. Sure they don't ride the best, but with air, it'll be a shit load better than fucking worrying about it all the time. If at very least I can air up to where I don't have to worry about shit in times of worry, and I can drive 4 people in the car and maintain fitment.

Just because you have a car on air now does not mean you know everything and anything about air ride. Keep your paddle valves and your poorly done air setup to yourself. I'll worry about my setup.
          Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
          jesus fuck you are retarded.

and i still have an aerosport that you can have cheap if you end up going this route.
          Oh this is definitely happening.

Text me about that Aerosport.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Lolwtf? Jesus fuck people get butthurt so fast.

When did I say I know it all?

And how was my airride poorly done? Besides cheating out and getting valve what else is wrong? The 1400$ struts? I didn't weld anything. And running airlines doesn't need a genius.
            I dislike Byron.

Comment

• At first I use to praise my rokkor coils but get from everyone. But if you magically throw a bag on it it's acceptable lulz.
              I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Point proven.

Comment

Lolwtf? Jesus fuck people get butthurt so fast.

When did I say I know it all?

And how was my airride poorly done? Besides cheating out and getting valve what else is wrong? The 1400$ struts? I didn't weld anything. And running airlines doesn't need a genius.
                  2" cut outs in strut towers, IIRC one strut is running only 2 bolts instead of 3. The whole car I'm sure is ghetto rigged to fuck. You don't need to tell me that racelands are shitty coils, trust me I know. I'm not butt hurt either, you're the one getting bent out of shape because I said I don't want your help, or your opinion. Cool your E28 airs out, no one gives a fuck, it's still a steaming pile of shit.
                  Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                  At first I use to praise my rokkor coils but get from everyone. But if you magically throw a bag on it it's acceptable lulz.
                  False, they're what I have now, and its simple as fuck to change out struts at a later date. No one is saying they're suddenly better than everything, all I am doing is working with what I have. I work for a suspension company, struts will get taken care of when I get around to it.

I don't need you telling me how to build my air setup. If you were someone who had been doing this for years, and knew exactly what they were talking about, maybe I would listen to you. But you don't, you've had air for what, like a month now? And it's ghetto rigged, and will inevitably fail.
                  Last edited by Kielan; 04-29-2012, 02:28 PM.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Well I guess it doesn't take much to bag a car, cause im a fucking idiot and I bagged mine myself. Yah my friends sat and laughed when I asked a question.

Ghetto rigged or not got the job done. I'm not letting stupid shit stop me. Seemed to work fine on the E46 for 33k miles and nothing major happened. Guess I'm lucky. Strut towers are getting raised anyway. And if no one believes then oh well no one thought I'd bag it lol.

You're not forced to listen to my advice. My bad for telling you saw up and do it right, that's what everyone on here always told me lol. But now you'll just say there's more than 1 right way!
                    I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Also yes it's the biggest piece of shit.
                      I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Khalil, sometimes I just want to bash your face in with a rock.

Bagging a car is a cake walk, and there are other bagged E28s out there that had didn't have to cut squares out of their strut towers, and only have 2 bolts holding the strut in. If you had taken your time to do it right, rather than rushing it, it wouldn't need to be ghetto rigged.

And to say your E46 was in good shape is lying through your fucking teeth and you know that. That car was riddled with actual problems.

I am still saving money right now to bag my car, and but I can't justify buying new struts for a setup that I'm not sure will get me where I want to be in terms of lows and in lift. I am very particular about what I want from this, and having the racelands in there is just fine for now. Yes struts will be getting changed later. That's simple, don't tell me how to build my cars, cause you sure as shit didn't listen to me when I was trying to help you with yours.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• God damn. Heavy in here. I didn't meet up with Ollie, just didn't work out.

Maybe I'll take my car to Fluid and have them roll my fenders.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• I'm not a patient person, nor handy. Pretty much what comes to mind first and I think works I do. If I die cause of it oh we'll everyone's invited to the funeral.

E46s blow ass and are always riddled with shit. I just bent the frame, cracked the oilpan, raped the fenders, and didn't give a fuck about the M54.

Yeah I came on here high and mighty, but still I got shit for having Racelands and style5s. What help did anyone give me? "
                            Swap out your shitty coils."
                            "Get real splits."
                            "Lower it."

I pretty much did what I thought looked good lol.

With that said I do still miss it.
                            And I love you Kelly, we'll always be like this.
                            I dislike Byron.

Comment

I'm not a patient person, nor handy. Pretty much what comes to mind first and I think works I do. If I die cause of it oh we'll everyone's invited to the funeral.

E46s blow ass and are always riddled with shit. I just bent the frame, cracked the oilpan, raped the fenders, and didn't give a fuck about the M54.

Yeah I came on here high and mighty, but still I got shit for having Racelands and style5s. What help did anyone give me? "
                              Swap out your shitty coils."
                              "Get real splits."
                              "Lower it."

I pretty much did what I thought looked good lol.

With that said I do still miss it.
                              And I love you Kelly, we'll always be like this.
                              youn should have got rid of your shitty coils, then got real splits and lowered it
                              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                                youn should have got rid of your shitty coils, then got real splits and lowered it
                                Hahahahahahaha

It's all true. If I ever do it again I'll listen to you fuck faces.

I'm the village idiot haha, but I mean lemme get some credit lol
                                I dislike Byron.

Comment

Working...
                                X