X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me too, I eat at home like once a week.

So I eat out a good 25-28 times a week....god damn that's like 3-400 bucks

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I used to eat one huge meal everyday, or at least on the days I had off. That was bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
        Me too, I eat at home like once a week.

So I eat out a good 25-28 times a week....god damn that's like 3-400 bucks
        Fucking thisssss.
        Maybe not that much money, I try to find the cheapest stuff
        I dislike Byron.

Comment

• I feed my girl too and I always go to a restaurant for dinner, it's a terrible habit to drop 70 bucks a night.

But fuck steak and seafood is soooooo gooooood

Comment

I feed my girl too and I always go to a restaurant for dinner, it's a terrible habit to drop 70 bucks a night.

I had one girl I was going out with. No matter where we went, it was at least $100 for dinner.
            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

I feed my girl too and I always go to a restaurant for dinner, it's a terrible habit to drop 70 bucks a night.

Hahahaha ballliiiiinnnnnnn

Btw I hope you get those 505 centers, so sick. Convert to 17s lol.
              I dislike Byron.

Comment

I always did that back when I was making more money and had a gf, lol. BJ's brewhouse & TGIF were our frequent joints but every once in a while we'd go to Cheesecake Factory.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                  I had one girl I was going out with. No matter where we went, it was at least $100 for dinner.
                  Fuck that. Thats like once a year for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
                    Fuck that. Thats like once a year for me.
                    this shit was a couple times a week. there was a period of time where I was making a shit ton of money lol

Comment

It's actually my fat ass hahaha. I always get a sirloin or skirt steak, medium with a sweet potato and a johnny black neat.
                      Originally posted by got splits? View Post

Hahahaha ballliiiiinnnnnnn

Btw I hope you get those 505 centers, so sick. Convert to 17s lol.
                      That's the plan, I'll pay up to 1200 for those joints.

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                      I always did that back when I was making more money and had a gf, lol. BJ's brewhouse & TGIF were our frequent joints but every once in a while we'd go to Cheesecake Factory.
                      I like small spots, but I always hit TGIF and applebees when I'm drunk cause I'm not tasting the food anyway hahah

Comment

this shit was a couple times a week. there was a period of time where I was making a shit ton of money lol
                        I need to make a shit ton of money so I can drop hundreds a night on various things.

Comment

It's actually my fat ass hahaha. I always get a sirloin or skirt steak, medium with a sweet potato and a johnny black neat.

That's the plan, I'll pay up to 1200 for those joints.

I like small spots, but I always hit TGIF and applebees when I'm drunk cause I'm not tasting the food anyway hahah
                          yea, the check was mostly me. jameson aint cheap, and I need a decent amount to function like a normal person

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
                            I need to make a shit ton of money so I can drop hundreds a night on various things.
                            ah the good old days. now Im just a poor, borderline suicidal, drunk lunatic

Comment

Damn, forreal? That's a awesome price, is the title clean?
                              I wouldnt.....
                              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

ah the good old days. now Im just a poor, borderline suicidal, drunk lunatic

Comment

Working...
                                X