• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    whats an anzac?
    Australian and New Zealand Army Corps

Comment

• its a remembrance day for when aus/nz first landed on the shores of gallipoli in ww1

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
        its a remembrance day for when aus/nz first landed on the shores of gallipoli in ww1
        You guys still celebrate a remembrance of WWI? That's awesome. The US pretty much moved straight on to WWII. But then again, patting ourselves on the back is something we do quite well, and we didn't pull some sort of white knight shit against the Kaiser in the 1910's.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
        www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
        I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Boys, once this thread hits 10,000 pages, we honestly need to start RT2. I know last time a lot of you got genuinely upset and even threatened to leave... is there a way to find some middle ground?

Comment

• Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
            Boys, once this thread hits 10,000 pages, we honestly need to start RT2. I know last time a lot of you got genuinely upset and even threatened to leave... is there a way to find some middle ground?
            -Blog articles for each of the RT Regulars birthdays profiling them and how awesome them are.

-Our own vending machine and kool aid fountain in the snack room

-Special gold user names

-Repayment of the time spent posting in this thread

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
              You guys still celebrate a remembrance of WWI? That's awesome. The US pretty much moved straight on to WWII. But then again, patting ourselves on the back is something we do quite well, and we didn't pull some sort of white knight shit against the Kaiser in the 1910's.
              well thats what it originated from, but its to celebrate all our military involvements past and present

Comment

Boys, once this thread hits 10,000 pages, we honestly need to start RT2. I know last time a lot of you got genuinely upset and even threatened to leave... is there a way to find some middle ground?
                Ive been saying we need to close it and start a second one for the longest time
                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Sup guys. Wings & beer with my boys in a few hours

Comment

Lol people really got mad?
                    Just post up the stats for the final page, archive it, and start a new one with a funny name.
                    Special user titles would be a nice touch as well, stance works of is nice but time for something different IMO.
                    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

don't listen to these hooligans, nobody is gonna leave especially if it's a technical issue with the site.

it's gonna be sad to see it go, it's the longest thread in car forum history but i'm sure we'll get to another 10k before we know it.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                        don't listen to these hooligans, nobody is gonna leave especially if it's a technical issue with the site.

it's gonna be sad to see it go, it's the longest thread in car forum history but i'm sure we'll get to another 10k before we know it.
                        shit. Ive closed this thread like 20 times now. someone else always reopens it hahaha

Comment

• is it a technical issue? like on the mod/admin side?

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

I've seen longer threads
                            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

is it a technical issue? like on the mod/admin side?
                              I dont know how our server is. but I know that threads this big are a drain on the resources.

Comment

To leave because of a thread change is dumb. Everyone should be here still cos they're S|W regulars. Its just how I see it though.

Comment

Working...
                                X