X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh word. That sucks...no one here is from sacramento. I want a local sw gtg, but the closest members are in the bay.

Comment

• yeah i'm bay-ish.
      Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
        Originally posted by Oxer
        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• hmmmmm...
          Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• its weird working in an empty office. since we moved last week, our old HQ has absolutely nothing in it lol
            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I fkn love working!
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• cause you see prositutes walking in an out all day
                Originally posted by TheNeek
                BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
                  cause you see prositutes walking in an out all day
                  i heart sluts

i have a hoody that says so

Comment

• Tomorrow is one of the biggest shows on the callendar down here, Auto salon.

There are about 12 cars repping SW there, Im gonna be going home for 2 hours sleep after my shift, then going there to get fucking hammered hahaha drunken car show ftmfw!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                      Tomorrow is one of the biggest shows on the callendar down here, Auto salon.

There are about 12 cars repping SW there, Im gonna be going home for 2 hours sleep after my shift, then going there to get fucking hammered hahaha drunken car show ftmfw!
                      always get drunk at car shows, always

Comment

• Its hard when its an indoor event, with mass security.. Luckily Ima security officer, And Ill have ginger beer bottles to refill with real beer so we fly under the radar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                          Its hard when its an indoor event, with mass security.. Luckily Ima security officer, And Ill have ginger beer bottles to refill with real beer so we fly under the radar.
                          there ya go. i enjoy a nice buzz at a car show.

Comment

• the last show i was at was outside on the streets. I was walking around drinking bud bottles lol some guy was like "omg! you cant do that!" i told him "im pretty sure i am" then i walked away

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              the last show i was at was outside on the streets. I was walking around drinking bud bottles lol some guy was like "omg! you cant do that!" i told him "im pretty sure i am" then i walked away
                              , I can see you doing that Dave.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Haha... Dont stress.. There is one show at the end of november, Interstate minitruck show where we take over a small town and run riot.

The drunkeness there is rediculous.

Comment

Working...
                                X