This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
    How do you guys feel about ebay spacers. I only need like 5mm and 8mm spacers, nothing too crazy.
    I've never had any issues with them, ive never had anything over 12mm with ebay spacers though. anything more than 15 mm and i go with H&R, EIBACH, or have been using adaptec recently.
    Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      Just go to Pep boys...
      Checked the last time I was at the parts store. They don't have anything in my bolt pattern naturally. I asked and the guy was just like whaaaaaa.

I still have to order tires, so its not like I need them right away, just need to find them and buy them.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Get eBay spacers man, it's just aluminum not anything that has moving parts or anything. You might need to get extended lugs though

Theres a supra at work on a eBay turbo for 3 years and all he did was balance it

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
          Get eBay spacers man, it's just aluminum not anything that has moving parts or anything. You might need to get extended lugs though

Theres a supra at work on a eBay turbo for 3 years and all he did was balance it
          I was thinking about that too. I might do it just to be on the safe side. I also need some lower profile lug nuts. My car comes stock with 21mm acorn style nuts and that makes them pretty tough to fit in the lug holes. I need wheel locks anyways, so I'll prolly just pick up a whole set of lug nuts.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• btw, i have the same craftsman breaker bar LOL

Comment

btw, i have the same craftsman breaker bar LOL
              I'll break your bar.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

btw, i have the same craftsman breaker bar LOL
                lol. Its my Dad's. Did the trick though, didn't feel like dragging out the air tools.

I'm pleased with the fitment.

Where can I find extended lugs? Nothing on ebay for them.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

lol. Its my Dad's. Did the trick though, didn't feel like dragging out the air tools.

You have lugs and not studs?
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

http://www.motorsporthardware.com/cm/ this is where i order for customers, i don't know what thread size yours are but it should be similar to hondas

Comment

You have lugs and not studs?
                      Yeah. Seems to be the only cars that have lug bolts are German cars. Most everything has acorn style lug nuts.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Yeah. Seems to be the only cars that have lug bolts are German cars. Most everything has acorn style lug nuts.
                        I interpreted wrong, thought you were saying you had lug bolts not nuts. My bad.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I interpreted wrong, thought you were saying you had lug bolts not nuts. My bad.
                          I see too. So wouldnt he need longer studs then? Aren't the studs already built into the spacer for his car?
                          Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

• for small sizes up to 5mm you can just slide on but either 6 or 7 you need longer studs, for 15mm and over then its adapter style.

Comment

• Might get 16 of these:

Free US Shipping Over $100 - Great Prices - Over 150 Top Performance Brands - Since 1963 -

Fuckers are almost 3" long though. Might have to shave them down just a hair and chase the threads so my centers will fit on. lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• s&k speed is 5 minutes from me hahaha.

make sure you can put the center caps on too.

Comment

Working...
                                X