X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many of you guys look on /b/ forums? hahaha
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• ban4u
      Originally posted by TheNeek
      BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• i havent been there in forever
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• rofl... some fucking funny shit hahaha

Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• hahaha i love the phrase oh lawdy.

Comment

• God damnit I'm hungry and my dorm has no snacks because my dumbass roommate didn't get any even though he said he would. Thank god Target is open 10pm-12am tonight for PSU students only, so I can get some stuff for the room and HOPEFULLY pick up PVW/PBMW
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• dang our target doesnt have any food in it besides the pizza hut and starbucks in the front

Comment

• haha so i tried taking a sociology class freshman year, but dropped walked out before the first session was over.

now three years later i'm back in and fucking bored as shit. god dammit haha
                  -George
                  flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                    haha so i tried taking a sociology class freshman year, but dropped walked out before the first session was over.

hahah, i guess that class is still the same as it was back then

Comment

• gad damn i wanna go home

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        God damnit I'm hungry and my dorm has no snacks because my dumbass roommate didn't get any even though he said he would. Thank god Target is open 10pm-12am tonight for PSU students only, so I can get some stuff for the room and HOPEFULLY pick up PVW/PBMW
                        you're not boss and you dont have a kitchen like me.
                        Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• i've decided i want a fixie to ride around campus with. any brands or anything i should be aware of? i'm just searching CL right now.
                          Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
                            dang our target doesnt have any food in it besides the pizza hut and starbucks in the front
                            Neither does ours, there is a Walmart right next to it.

Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                            haha so i tried taking a sociology class freshman year, but dropped walked out before the first session was over.

My roommate loves his sociology class, not sure why.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Uyles View Post
                              i've decided i want a fixie to ride around campus with. any brands or anything i should be aware of? i'm just searching CL right now.
                              my friend bought one off ebay for 263 shipped i think all you gotta do it just put it together

Comment

• i'm looking on CL right now and there's some pretty nice ones for around $175-$350.
                                my homie got one off CL for $250, it's pretty sick.
                                Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

Working...
                                X