X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• i woke up early to bid on those german ebay wheels and the cunt says he wont ship to the US. what the fuck is the difference you fucking dumb cunt? youre boxing them up and dropping them off anyway, why not just write an american address on the fucking shipping label? i'n gonna pay for the shipping not your panzy german ass so why the fuck would he fucking care?

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
        i woke up early to bid on those german ebay wheels and the cunt says he wont ship to the US. what the fuck is the difference you fucking dumb cunt? youre boxing them up and dropping them off anyway, why not just write an american address on the fucking shipping label? i'n gonna pay for the shipping not your panzy german ass so why the fuck would he fucking care?
        that sucks
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

i woke up early to bid on those german ebay wheels and the cunt says he wont ship to the US. what the fuck is the difference you fucking dumb cunt? youre boxing them up and dropping them off anyway, why not just write an american address on the fucking shipping label? i'n gonna pay for the shipping not your panzy german ass so why the fuck would he fucking care?
          i bet someone is pissed off
          Project car: MB 190E M50 Turbo build
          Now: MB W211 320cdi
          Ex:MB 190E M50, BMW E39 530d

Comment

• hell yeah, i woke up at 7 am for the shit, the bid id over in 30 mins, im gonna win i dont give a fuck. we'll figure it out after the fact. at the least the cunt will have to re list them

Comment

hell yeah, i woke up at 7 am for the shit, the bid id over in 30 mins, im gonna win i dont give a fuck. we'll figure it out after the fact. at the least the cunt will have to re list them
              Nice attitude! i wake up every morning @ 7am.. and now last week i really havent slept at all like 2hours / night or something like that.. so what wheels are you bidding on?

Comment

• Jaze see if the guy will ship to UK, then Chelsea (Ratmog) might be able to help you out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Exami View Post
                  Nice attitude! i wake up every morning @ 7am.. and now last week i really havent slept at all like 2hours / night or something like that.. so what wheels are you bidding on?
                  i have 2 wheels in my sights, one is my old hamanns but in crazy specs and a set of multi piece 3 spokes. im getting them both for the price of 1 set in the US.

the wheel in question is the 3 spokes, they are only 200 euros. ill be so pissed if he doesnt send them to me.

Comment

• I wake up at 5:30am, until next week, then its 8am
                    fuck ya!
                    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

i have 2 wheels in my sights, one is my old hamanns but in crazy specs and a set of multi piece 3 spokes. im getting them both for the price of 1 set in the US.

the wheel in question is the 3 spokes, they are only 200 euros. ill be so pissed if he doesnt send them to me.
                      Sounds cool.. there are some finds on german ebay for sure.. just need to have time to search.. im starting my self Styling 5 conversion.. from 8 & 9" 2piece to 9.5 & 10.5 3piece..

Comment

• Jaze that blows. Europeans are idiots. Bunch of sissy faggots.
                        cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                          Jaze see if the guy will ship to UK, then Chelsea (Ratmog) might be able to help you out.
                          oh word i forgot aboout moggy!

i would have asked mexican but he's ballin in dubai

Comment

• well chels needs to jump in here, cause im gonna win that fucking auction no matter what that bloody animal cunt german says

Comment

oh word i forgot aboout moggy!

i would have asked mexican but he's ballin in dubai
                              Yep, if not ask Jorge. Either of them should be able to help you out.

Comment

• hat, you're alright.

Comment

Working...
                                X