This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
    Finding an E30 that isn't ridiculously expensive or beat to shit is not as easy as I thought.
    i was looking for a while and they are either 8-12k or 500 bucks and shot to shit.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
      i was looking for a while and they are either 8-12k or 500 bucks and shot to shit.
      Yea, there's basically no middle ground at all. It's either swapped with a mint body and like 11-14K or a complete pile of shit for like 1,500.
      ///M 2.0
      G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• because jaze doesnt have facebook.

cars and stuff

Comment

• Thats fucking awesome dude.

holy shit dude, that looks soooo fucking good

Comment

• You have no idea how excited I am.
            cars and stuff

Comment

• i applaud you sir, thats fucking tits in a ditch right there. could you space it 10mm or would that hit the fender?

Comment

• Car looks really good man.

And on that note, I'm out. Later everybody.
                ///M 2.0
                G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                  i applaud you sir, thats fucking tits in a ditch right there. could you space it 10mm or would that hit the fender?
                  well thats my problem. I purchased the futuras so i could build them. Don't have the money right now. Im currently running a 20mm spacer. These are 215/40 17 I am going to bump up to a 225/40 17 and see how it looks. I actually kind of like the tuck/sunk. We shall see once its all done and out of the garage.
                  cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                    well thats my problem. I purchased the futuras so i could build them. Don't have the money right now. Im currently running a 20mm spacer. These are 215/40 17 I am going to bump up to a 225/40 17 and see how it looks. I actually kind of like the tuck/sunk. We shall see once its all done and out of the garage.
                    i dig the sunk on there, later on you can do what you can but for now it looks awesome as is.

i know you'll sell it before getting bigger lips but man, that would be insane.

Comment

• plus the 225 will work for once I have bigger lips.

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                      i dig the sunk on there, later on you can do what you can but for now it looks awesome as is.

i know you'll sell it before getting bigger lips but man, that would be insane.
                      hahaha I will most likely sell the wheels and buy something already correct sizes, yes.
                      cars and stuff

Comment

• Somebody is looking for an e30? My buddy has his for sale. Alpine, mint black interior, new and freshly painted trunk/ rear panel and bumper. Has a tiny bit of rust, but its pretty clean other than that. Not perfect, but definitely well taken care of. Engine was also FULLY rebuilt last year. Believe he's looking for 4k with the wheels in the pic.

Pic:

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• that looks great, you have any caps?

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                            plus the 225 will work for once I have bigger lips.

hahaha I will most likely sell the wheels and buy something already correct sizes, yes.
                            i like it as is honestly, a 215 is pretty much a square sidewall. i think a 225 will look chunky

Comment

• Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
                              Somebody is looking for an e30? My buddy has his for sale. Alpine, mint black interior, new and freshly painted trunk/ rear panel and bumper. Has a tiny bit of rust, but its pretty clean other than that. Not perfect, but definitely well taken care of. Engine was also FULLY rebuilt last year. Believe he's looking for 4k with the wheels in the pic.

Pic:

[IMG]http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee459/E30Maniacs/Photoshoots%20and%20Meets/DSC_1394.jpg[/IG]
                              Looks nice and will sell for 4k but id buy a e36 328 150000 times for that kind of money.

Comment

• Originally posted by fivefourzero View Post
                                that looks great, you have any caps?
                                Yes I have the caps for all 4. Haven't bothered to put them on because we still have minor touchups to do etc. Double check all the bolts for the bag make sure its all tight.
                                cars and stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X