• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once again ouchhhhhh
    I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Damn thats crazy as fuck, I could do a better job with a rubber mallet
      Last edited by mrg7243; 04-15-2012, 05:26 PM.

Comment

• and thats what FMU did?
        Originally posted by M.Burroughs
        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• i'd go back man, they'd make it right if you tell them, the fender color is out of wack and fenders are wavy. theyre gonna have to do body work on that sucks man, just goes to show how hard it is to find a shop you can go to in full confidence
          Last edited by Jesus Christ; 04-15-2012, 05:50 PM.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Always been a fan of do it yourself, no matter how shitty it comes out you can only blame yourself lol
            I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
              Always been a fan of do it yourself, no matter how shitty it comes out you can only blame yourself lol
              yeah but, fmu wants everyone to be happy. im 100% sure if you tell them you arent happy they'd take care of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                yeah but, fmu wants everyone to be happy. im 100% sure if you tell them you arent happy they'd take care of it.
                I went back. Told them that my fenders stood out like a sore thumb and I thought they should have been blended better. They told me to see how it looks after summer. Idk how they think that roll job on the rear quarters is "quality". They were the one shop in Chicago that I raved about and I brought my car there and this is what I got. Its just overall disappointing.
                BMW E38
                That White Evo
                -SOLD
                instagram @kbuss
                flickr

Comment

• That roll job is pure shit, and the fact that they refuse to do anything about it is BS. Go in there and make a fucking case about it. Or ask for some money back, that's bullshit, I did a better job with a fucking rubber mallet.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I'm impressed that they were able to look at the work and with a straight face tell anyone it was a quality job.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                      I'm impressed that they were able to look at the work and with a straight face tell anyone it was a quality job.
                      That for sure.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• tell em you brought it to them to look good FOR the summer not afterwards, should have not even taken the car home. i still think if you tell them you cant show your car off or update your threads because you arent happy they will take care of it.

its tough when youre banging cars out to be on point 100% of the time. they messed up and rushed and if you tell them there is no way they dont fix it.

Comment

tell em you brought it to them to look good FOR the summer not afterwards, should have not even taken the car home. i still think if you tell them you cant show your car off or update your threads because you arent happy they will take care of it.

its tough when youre banging cars out to be on point 100% of the time. they messed up and rushed and if you tell them there is no way they dont fix it.
                          This.

Jaze g-chat go.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

tell em you brought it to them to look good FOR the summer not afterwards, should have not even taken the car home. i still think if you tell them you cant show your car off or update your threads because you arent happy they will take care of it.

They had my car for a week. There was no rushing lol. I honestly don't even want them to fix it b/c now I'm sketched out at how they would fix it if they think the current job is quality.
                            BMW E38
                            That White Evo
                            -SOLD
                            instagram @kbuss
                            flickr

Comment

• LOL, that's fucking shitty.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Shitty ass roll. If they refused to fix it, put your car in their building...

Comment

Working...
                                X