This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
    WTF?? I thought they were supposed to be the shit with that stuff?

I see now, what are they doing if the paint doesnt fade to match? Entire respray I hope, and then fixing the rear at the same. Would seem to be the most logical fix
    Getting a quote tomorrow for full respray and repairing the fuck ups from a body shop that does all the IND-Distribution shit. It's much closer to my house and they explained to me how shit like this should be done.
    BMW E38
    That White Evo
    -SOLD
    instagram @kbuss
    flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
      Getting a quote tomorrow for full respray and repairing the fuck ups from a body shop that does all the IND-Distribution shit. It's much closer to my house and they explained to me how shit like this should be done.
      Can I have your parents?

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
        Can I have your parents?
        No.

But they don't pay for all this, I do. Respray will only happen if I can have insurance pay for it, otherwise I gotta lotta saving.
        BMW E38
        That White Evo
        -SOLD
        instagram @kbuss
        flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
          Lemme know man
          lol, i'm not going to buy them. if you want them i would pick them up and ship them out for you. they are substantially cheaper than the set that's currently for sale in classifieds though. pm me if you would like for me to pick them up.

Originally posted by kbuss View Post
          i can't believe they aren't fixing that shitty fender roll job. i've seen baseball bat jobs come out looking better. and that they painted my code instead of matching it to the rest of your paint is embarrassing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
            lol, i'm not going to buy them. if you want them i would pick them up and ship them out for you. they are substantially cheaper than the set that's currently for sale in classifieds though. pm me if you would like for me to pick them up.

i can't believe they aren't fixing that shitty fender roll job. i've seen baseball bat jobs come out looking better. and that they painted my code instead of matching it to the rest of your paint is embarrassing.
            If you're at SoWo you can see this shit in person. It looks better in pics than in real life
            BMW E38
            That White Evo
            -SOLD
            instagram @kbuss
            flickr

Comment

• Damn dude, that sucks about the paint work. Are pics in your thread?

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
                Good shit

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                Can I have your parents?

Originally posted by kbuss View Post
                If you're at SoWo you can see this shit in person. It looks better in pics than in real life
                I havent seen pics yet. Where do they be?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                  Damn dude, that sucks about the paint work. Are pics in your thread?
                  You'll get a kick out of the fender work

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                    You'll get a kick out of the fender work
                    I wanna see, that should be light work for them.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Pretty haggard shit man

Comment

• I'm at work right now. I'll post pics later when I'm home.
                        BMW E38
                        That White Evo
                        -SOLD
                        instagram @kbuss
                        flickr

Comment

• Sucks :/
                          Like I said I cut and pulled mine on the e46 and it was the second time I used an angle grinder lol
                          I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Considering buying this:

I wish I had friends around here that were into lowered cars and we could go halfs on it...lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• For those who didn't see it. I ran out to the parking lot and snapped a quick pick of one side. It's over rolled and wavy as fuck.

BMW E38
                              That White Evo
                              -SOLD
                              instagram @kbuss
                              flickr

Comment

• Holy shit.

I didn't realize it was that bad. I never looked too close at the pics before.

Sweet Jesus.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Working...
                                X