X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been in a boat for 5 hours jamming dubstep and wake boarding. I'm so dr junk! Hahah
    | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• lol
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Fuckin a, I want to wakeboard. Did it once, lots of fun.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Can't wait for boating season
          BMW E38
          That White Evo
          -SOLD
          instagram @kbuss
          flickr

Comment

• Fucking love this song

I dislike Byron.

Comment

• I wish we had a boat, but we don't really live near water...lol

Friends of our have a cottage in Canada and we usually spend a few days up there boating and stuff on a lake. Always a good time.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• There is a river that runs right thru my town, most summer weekend are spent on the boat by most everyone in the town who has a boat lol. greatest part of summer.
                BMW E38
                That White Evo
                -SOLD
                instagram @kbuss
                flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                  Fucking love this song

http://youtu.be/Ed2cqx-_ACg
                  I love house music, been listening to the shit outta this:

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                    I love house music, been listening to the shit outta this:

http://youtu.be/a6_G-nh206U
                    Hnnnnnnnngggggg this sounds fucking awesome as soon as it started!!

I love house too, I stopped listening to it for a while then i stumbled on that song I posted and am listening to house again haha. Almost forgot how good it is lol.
                    I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Duuuuude that song is fucking awesome <3
                      I dislike Byron.

Comment

Hnnnnnnnngggggg this sounds fucking awesome as soon as it started!!

I love house too, I stopped listening to it for a while then i stumbled on that song I posted and am listening to house again haha. Almost forgot how good it is lol.
                        My brother really got me into it. He spends as much time everyday hunting down new house music as I do reading this website....lol

I also have Siruis radio and they have a channel that's all just house music. I listen to the shit outta that channel. lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                          My brother really got me into it. He spends as much time everyday hunting down new house music as I do reading this website....lol

I also have Siruis radio and they have a channel that's all just house music. I listen to the shit outta that channel. lol
                          I need Sirius radio. I neither of my cars are compatible hahaha.
                          I'm gonna throw a little system in the E28 probably, I've never been into that shit but its a car for cruising so why not lol
                          I dislike Byron.

Comment

Duuuuude that song is fucking awesome <3
                            Another good one. Kinda slow in the beginning, just wait until the beat drops.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

I'm gonna throw a little system in the E28 probably, I've never been into that shit but its a car for cruising so why not lol
                              you have a fucking e60, put a system in that because its an actual cruiser car.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

I bought it when I was commuting back and fourth to school. I used to spend an 1.5 hours in the car everyday and it was tiresome to make new playlists for my iPod all the time.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Working...
                                X