X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
    Cars, how do they work?

Yeah but you do a good job on remote installs...for a jerk.
    or so you think........... both of your cars were ticking timebombs. glad you finally got ride of them. especially that fit. i used bubble gum and twine to install it
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      or so you think........... both of your cars were ticking timebombs. glad you finally got ride of them. especially that fit. i used bubble gum and twine to install it
      Hell if I care, that my wifes car and I could use the insurance money.
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• I'd rather be the guy that knows what hes doing but everyone thinks he doesn't. After work my roommates phones don't fucking stop between people asking questions or for help fixing something. fuck that.
        cars and stuff

Comment

cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
            I'd rather be the guy that knows what hes doing but everyone thinks he doesn't. After work my roommates phones don't fucking stop between people asking questions or for help fixing something. fuck that.
            thats why i pretty much refuse to do side work. and everyone knows it too lol. only help out actual friends.

Comment

• NT03+M
              18x9.5 +27 Hypersilver x2
              18x10.5 +30 Hypersilver x2

$1400 Shipped.
              Tempting...
              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

I'd rather be the guy that knows what hes doing but everyone thinks he doesn't. After work my roommates phones don't fucking stop between people asking questions or for help fixing something. fuck that.
                True story.

I have to purposely lose my phone some days.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

wow

Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                  +1
                  I dislike Byron.

Comment

Charge. The calls will stop or you'll make money. Win/win

Comment

thats why i pretty much refuse to do side work. and everyone knows it too lol. only help out actual friends.
                      Some fucking girl mike doesn't even talk to anymore called him the other day and had him explain step by step for half a fucking hour how to put air in her tires.
                      cars and stuff

Comment

Some fucking girl mike doesn't even talk to anymore called him the other day and had him explain step by step for half a fucking hour how to put air in her tires.
                        fuck that noise. dumb cunt

Comment

• Jazzy!!!
                          I gotta question.

Still need someone to run E46M coils? I might have someone interested. I was explaining your coils and company to him yesterday and he seemed sold about it and told me to inquire lol.
                          I dislike Byron.

Comment

fuck that noise. dumb cunt
                            It was painful.
                            cars and stuff

Comment

omfg I just lol'd so hard
                              I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                                Jazzy!!!
                                I gotta question.

Still need someone to run E46M coils? I might have someone interested. I was explaining your coils and company to him yesterday and he seemed sold about it and told me to inquire lol.
                                Yeah, we have someone but I can do a little something for him.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                                X