• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I backtracked a bit. Go to Page 709.

That's where the debate starts.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• "Yesterday" + "page 709"...why i am on page 895?

Edit: Doesn't matter. I read the linked text so i'm fine
      Last edited by K.rischan; 08-25-2010, 02:09 PM.
      I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
        I backtracked a bit. Go to Page 709.

That's where the debate starts.

Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
        "Yesterday" + "page 709"...why i am on page 895?

Edit: Doesn't matter. I read the linked text so i'm fine

Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post

You should post this in the "animated gif thread". There are some funny gifs in there.
          Well,you have to know.You posted most of 'em
          I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Originally posted by anth

Comment

• i need some sleep.
              and hey: these GIFs saved my day.

bye

Comment

• Haha night man!

Comment

• Fuckin rmv, about to get butt fisted by sales tax

Comment

• "Where's Waldo? Oh....right there."

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                      Fuckin rmv, about to get butt fisted by sales tax

Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                      "Where's Waldo? Oh....right there."

If my name was wally or waldo, Id have a wardrobe full of those jumpers and beanies!

Comment

• Good representation of the world right here!

Comment

• Originally posted by anth

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                            Thats one thing Ive never understood... What is the big deal about being in a fraternity? Seems kinda gay to me.
                            Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            Parties, community service, parties, parties, brotherhood, parties, and some more parties.

But seriously frats do a lot of stuff sometimes, but I'm still not going to pledge for any.

Make the armrest supports the wheels.
                            Well the reason the stuff they're trying to pull is so stupid is that for freshman at Cornell, there's nowhere else to drink or party really. The bars are incredibly strict with IDs so very few fakes work and in the past it's always worked bc the school acknowledges that drinking goes on and fraternity parties are always monitored and checked-in on with only beer and wine being served (though hard alcohol is always available in people's rooms). It'll now shift to off-campus apartments and places like that which obviously have no regulation by the school so they're just biting themselves in the ass imo

Anyone who says they joined a fraternity for community service is kidding themselves, it's always about girls, drinking, drugs, and all kinds of other ill shit

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                            Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

• Oh I know. A few of the feats here are off campus and there are housing halls that only jr's and seniors can live on where alcohol can be had. But most of the good parties are off campus house/apartment parties. Where cops rarely come to because there are other more serious issues. Or they just pick people up for public intoxication as they leave parties. I've seen it happen a lot already in my few days here.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• the parties around here are sweet because the frats just buy/rent houses and they're generally in areas with a lot of drug dealers so the cops don't get called and therefor parties go until like 4 am.
                                Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

Working...
                                X