close enough
    The plot thickens

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
      How can they see the tattoo if your shirt covers your lower back anyway?
      Iseewhatyoudidthere.

Originally posted by kaidotech View Post
      Who wears shirts indoors? lol
      Merica fuck yeah!
      I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by kaidotech View Post
        Coconut I gotta PM you about a weird leak im having you may be able to help me since the 4age is similar.
        Aight, but I'm no 4AG expert

I haven't touched that car in a very long time since I'm just holding that project off.

Comment

• Aww well I recently replaced the leaking valve cover gasket, cam seals and crank seal, now the distro side of my motor is leaking somewhere down on my lower engine cross member. It's like soaked. Also the front of the block under the exhaust manifold is soaked with shiny fluid/black road grime. Underside of the distro is wet and the right side of the engines water inlet. Something on that side or the front of the head gasket is pouring but when it's idling it's not visibly leaking.
          | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• No oil in the coolant or vice versa so far though and no huge loss of oil volume on the dipstick.
            | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• Originally posted by Spencer View Post
              Yeah. How much?
              Not sure really. Just testing waters. make an offer.

For Sale - e24 Build thread

Add me on Facebook
              Instagram @Dared_Turtle

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                Iseewhatyoudidthere.

Merica fuck yeah!

Aww well I recently replaced the leaking valve cover gasket, cam seals and crank seal, now the distro side of my motor is leaking somewhere down on my lower engine cross member. It's like soaked. Also the front of the block under the exhaust manifold is soaked with shiny fluid/black road grime. Underside of the distro is wet and the right side of the engines water inlet. Something on that side or the front of the head gasket is pouring but when it's idling it's not visibly leaking.
                No oil in the coolant or vice versa so far though and no huge loss of oil volume on the dipstick.
                For my car (bluetop), dizzys like to leak a fuck-ton. So for you, I'd check your dizzy gasket even if you do have lower mileage.

I still need to rebuild my dizzy

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post

For my car (bluetop), dizzys like to leak a fuck-ton. So for you, I'd check your dizzy gasket even if you do have lower mileage.

I still need to rebuild my dizzy
                  Thanks man, I'll check that and replace it first since that would be the easiest fix before tearing my head off again.

Comment

• Fuuuuuuuuu I really wants wheels :|
                    I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Whats up with the RS's?

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
                        Whats up with the RS's?
                        I need a fuckton of money to build them haha. They're gonna take sometime so I want temp wheels haha
                        I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Maaaan. This may be the copius beer talking but I love this forum. Makes me proud to rock the S/W banner. People here are cool as fuck.

Comment

• Shiiiiit reminds me I need to order one of those lol
                            I dislike Byron.

Comment

• I want one of those garage banners for my apartment living room but fuck they're expensive @.@

Comment

• Fucking dominos needs to hurry the fuck up and get my pizza here, ordered it over an hour ago...
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X