X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL @ the monkey on the left hahahahaha His face says it all!
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Jason Strathams face is so funny^^
      Originally posted by Oxer
      I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
        Asian's are asian's.

Originally posted by RedE46Bimmer View Post
        I think I want to put a Supermade kit the 240 now, with some crazy wide/low offset wheels, like some CCW Classics or some Weds Bazerias..... :drool:
        DO IT. I know I would. I love Weds Kranze Bazerias.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
          Jason Strathams face is so funny^^
          Imagine being there though ahahahahaha That would have been hilarious.

Comment

• God, i would have laught so bad.
            I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Originally posted by anth

Comment

WTF?
                Gimme those!
                Number 1 and 4 to go please^^
                From left to right right?
                That would be Sooyoung and Yuri.

Originally posted by Oxer View Post

One more time.

You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                  From left to right right?
                  Yes.
                  But i don't care about there names

Comment

• Jesus Jason...

Jessica is still the hottest.

Comment

Yes.
                      But i don't care about there names

Comment

• Why there are prices for the ladies?

Edit: Per hour or day?

Comment

Why there are prices for the ladies?

Edit: Per hour or day?
                          It's for the prices of the one-piece. In Korean Won. (₩)

Comment

• Okay. I did not read the introduction of these 5 ladies. So can anyone please tell me what they are for?

Comment

Okay. I did not read the introduction of these 5 ladies. So can anyone please tell me what they are for?
                              Read this

They promote the clothing line SPAO in Korea. Those pics are just 5 out of the 9 group members.

Comment

• German you missed out on our debate yesterday.. go back to page 711 or so and you will understand why they are in here haha

Comment

Working...
                                X