This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheNeek View Post
    dust off your vagina and the welding gloves and do work.
    josh and doing work?

Youmustbenewhere.png

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• fuck. a week and a half for my pressure plate to come in. i love being set back time wise.....
      Originally posted by Kielan
      I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
        fuck. a week and a half for my pressure plate to come in. i love being set back time wise.....
        Hey eric, you posted a link that has all bmw strut tube sizes.

you still have that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
          ive been trying to find a NON m e36 lip or ACS bumpers for 2 weeks in every corner i knew of.

about to throw in the towel and buy an M bumper
          Don't.

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
          josh and doing work?

Youmustbenewhere.png
          I dislike Byron.

Comment

josh and doing work?

Youmustbenewhere.png
            hey hey hey.... Ive done just about everything myself thus far on the mercedes with only minor help. I did the interior swap myself. Ben helped me with the management but when it wasn't working correctly I figured out why. Ive run the wiring and the air lines. This is big shit here. haha
            cars and stuff

Comment

• The M3 was a different story. If someone came up to you (Byron) and said "I'll install the coils if you let me bottom them out." would you say "No way bro im doing it."? lmao

I was present for the install and used as an extra set of hands and brought him sodas then bought him food aswell. hahah
              cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                The M3 was a different story. If someone came up to you (Byron) and said "I'll install the coils if you let me bottom them out." would you say "No way bro im doing it."? lmao

Yes..... yes I would. And I wouldn't say bro, because that's retarded.

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

The M3 was a different story. If someone came up to you (Byron) and said "I'll install the coils if you let me bottom them out." would you say "No way bro im doing it."? lmao

I was present for the install and used as an extra set of hands and brought him sodas then bought him food aswell. hahah
                  Yes, because I like to do as much of my own work as possible, and I would want to bottom themout myself anyway.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

i really would say "fuck off i'm doing it"

im just busting your balls you homo <3 idgaf.

Comment

Hey eric, you posted a link that has all bmw strut tube sizes.

you still have that?
                      i dont believe i did? what i usually do is check with bilstein. they usually list the insert diameter with the product.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• You guys are much more mechanically inclined than I am. I'm still on the learning curve. Well.... im probably better than Kielan. Hows that CSB going? I had fun with Byron ruining my M3. Great times were had.
                        cars and stuff

Comment

i dont believe i did? what i usually do is check with bilstein. they usually list the insert diameter with the product.
                          damn maybe it was someone else, it had all the dimensions from cars i never even heard of all the way to e34

Comment

hey hey hey.... Ive done just about everything myself thus far on the mercedes with only minor help. I did the interior swap myself. Ben helped me with the management but when it wasn't working correctly I figured out why. Ive run the wiring and the air lines. This is big shit here. haha

Originally posted by skrapez View Post

Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                            You guys are much more mechanically inclined than I am. I'm still on the learning curve. Well.... im probably better than Kielan. Hows that CSB going? I had fun with Byron ruining my M3. Great times were had.
                            +1 here.
                            I dislike Byron.

Comment

did you have an apron on as well?

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

did you have an apron on as well?
                                JUST an apron

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

Working...
                                X