X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was murkin facebook today and saw this kid I knew from highschool relationship status went from single to in a relationship. Then I saw it was with my ex-girlfriend (its been over a year and she still hasnt gotten over it btw) I was sooooo close to comment on it saying that I pee'd in her mouth once.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by .:Heather:. View Post
      a Marc Jacobs handbag
      good luck then
      Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
      I was murkin facebook today and saw this kid I knew from highschool relationship status went from single to in a relationship. Then I saw it was with my ex-girlfriend (its been over a year and she still hasnt gotten over it btw) I was sooooo close to comment on it saying that I pee'd in her mouth once.

So today there was another sick nasty fight. One of my friends got a recording on his phone of it and I think my other friend got one on a video camera. I'm gonna try to see if he uploads the fight. It was like a 10 second fight and my friend just whooped on that fronchi's ass BAAM!
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
        I was murkin facebook today and saw this kid I knew from highschool relationship status went from single to in a relationship. Then I saw it was with my ex-girlfriend (its been over a year and she still hasnt gotten over it btw) I was sooooo close to comment on it saying that I pee'd in her mouth once.

lolwtf.

Originally posted by Drama View Post
        So today there was another sick nasty fight. One of my friends got a recording on his phone of it and I think my other friend got one on a video camera. I'm gonna try to see if he uploads the fight. It was like a 10 second fight and my friend just whooped on that fronchi's ass BAAM!
        Ooooooooooooooooooo, I WANNA SEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(3 year old whiny voice).
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i think im down to only working 5 days a week now. fuck yes!
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
            that is disgusting...

good luck then

thaaaaaank you!

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
            i think im down to only working 5 days a week now. fuck yes!
            Congrats!

Comment

that is disgusting...

thaaaaaank you!

Congrats!
              thanks! it looks like im done at the audio shop until next remote start season. and i already picked up friday at NAM. im stoked about that

Comment

• :crickets:

Comment

• thats about right

Comment

• ok guys im here, we can celebrate now
                    // Alan

Comment

• If I dont get my 240 this summer Ima RB25 swap my S-10

Drama you are like god
                      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Long story haha

ANYWAY. I pick up the basics for my transmission swap tomorrow Then order $1400 worth of clutch kits, short shifters, stainless steel clutch lines, trans mounts, and light weight flywheels This whole weekend im tearing out my auto transmission to get ready for the new 5speed. Ive waited a year for this to happen.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by nomnom View Post
                          ok guys im here, we can celebrate now
                          niiiiiice...wait...who are you?

If I dont get my 240 this summer Ima RB25 swap my S-10
                          you better get a 240!!!!

Long story haha

ANYWAY. I pick up the basics for my transmission swap tomorrow Then order $1400 worth of clutch kits, short shifters, stainless steel clutch lines, trans mounts, and light weight flywheels This whole weekend im tearing out my auto transmission to get ready for the new 5speed. Ive waited a year for this to happen.
                          Congrats!!!

Comment

Congrats!!!
                            Thanks! about to have a fun weekend lol

If I dont get my 240 this summer Ima RB25 swap my S-10
                            My step-bro has a 240 with a swap (salvia engine I think)?its turboed and quick as hell. I like it. A lot.

-Dan

Comment

you better get a 240!!!!

Well I get an application for my job in about a month, and then the owner of this expensive restaurant wants me to go in and talk to him to see if I can get the job.

Then when I get it, I'm gonna be working hard to get promoted for better pay. I think my starter pay is around $600-$700 every 2 weeks. Then 800 and so on.

Then comes the 240

My step-bro has a 240 with a swap (salvia engine I think)?its turboed and quick as hell. I like it. A lot.
                              whats a salvia? haha.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                                whats a salvia? haha.
                                Silvia haha. Jeesh, my buddy just did the same thing ten minutes ago.

Salvia is a drug similar to marijuana but is a hallucinogen that last a short amount of time

-Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X