Clear All

• Not sure of SeanDub is srs...

or giving sarcastic answer.jpg
    I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Fuck dude long distance relationships are fucking killer :/
      I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Hallo RT! its been couple days... soon getting car lowered more + spacers on front!
        Project car: MB 190E M50 Turbo build
        Now: MB W211 320cdi
        Ex:MB 190E M50, BMW E39 530d

Comment

• khalil, the car is coming along well. i like what you did with the gauges.
          Originally posted by Kielan
          I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Connecticut
            cars and stuff

Comment

• Really want to re-do my calipers but don't want to have my car down again.....fuh
              BMW E38
              That White Evo
              -SOLD
              instagram @kbuss
              flickr

Comment

• month of vacation was nice, i **** being back at work
                Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Cali baby.

Finally replaced my screen on the phone. Thanks to my front casing being metal, I sanded the few dents away and polished so it looks new again.

Comment

• Fixed the alignment wash the car and took some pics
                    time for some updates
                    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                      Cali baby.

Finally replaced my screen on the phone. Thanks to my front casing being metal, I sanded the few dents away and polished so it looks new again.
                      taco truck tacos are fucking amazing BTW

i just picked up an aluminum bumper for my iphone. kills signal but it looks so nice lol
                      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                        taco truck tacos are fucking amazing BTW

i just picked up an aluminum bumper for my iphone. kills signal but it looks so nice lol
                        I've got the Lifeproof case. Well worth the money.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                          I've got the Lifeproof case. Well worth the money.
                          yeah i should get a better case, ive dropped it a few times. i dont really care about scratches and stuff along the outside as long as the main screen doesnt get fucked up. some asshole at the mall was trying to sell my on an entire phone wrap instead of just a screen protector.

"look at the scratches on the aluminum frame blah blah blah, you need blah blah blah"
                          irritated the shit outta me

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                            yeah i should get a better case, ive dropped it a few times. i dont really care about scratches and stuff along the outside as long as the main screen doesnt get fucked up. some asshole at the mall was trying to sell my on an entire phone wrap instead of just a screen protector.

"look at the scratches on the aluminum frame blah blah blah, you need blah blah blah"
                            irritated the shit outta me
                            I went the OtterBox route and it's definitely done it's job so far.

I got the Commuter, which isn't the most protective/giant case they offer but it works very well for my needs.
                            ///M 2.0
                            G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• The face is metal and had black paint but had unwanted dents and scratches. I figured why not and sport the polished look lol.

Just realised I could be talking about wheels...

Comment

• Just gonna throw this out there.

One of the best parts of loosing weight is buying new clothes. I've gone down a whole shirt size and from a 38 pant to 34. Feels good man.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Working...
                                X