X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so its all shitty and rainy, and no one is home because they all went to school, and I'm stuck watching my house while my family is in California touring winerys and brewerys, so awesome

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
      so its all shitty and rainy, and no one is home because they all went to school, and I'm stuck watching my house while my family is in California touring winerys and brewerys, so awesome
      On the opposite side. It's TOO hot here.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
      Originally posted by Oxer
      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Its been nice here at PSU past 2 days, little rain showers, but then the sun comes out, nice and cool.

Andrew when do you leave for school?
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
          so its all shitty and rainy,
          this
          Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
          On the opposite side. It's TOO hot here.
          and this....at the same time
          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
          Drama you are like god
          Originally posted by SwearBear
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            Its been nice here at PSU past 2 days, little rain showers, but then the sun comes out, nice and cool.

Andrew when do you leave for school?
            I move into my apartment the 1st, but school is only like an hour and a half from home, so I don't really technically leave haha

Comment

• It rained all day today and I had to ride my fixie to my classes.

04' 350z
              89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
              That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                It rained all day today and I had to ride my fixie to my classes.
                ahaha. It rained the 2 periods before lunch and stopped right before we went to lunch. Walked to Whataburger and some faggio in a Civic tried to speed up and splash us. His little POS car was too slow though
                |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                Drama you are like god
                Originally posted by SwearBear
                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• living in a hotel is whack. pluh
                  Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• How long you there for?
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

How long you there for?
                      til nov 23 i think

Comment

• it's 107 here. this is norcal. what the fuck is this shit it's norcal.
                        Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Originally posted by Uyles View Post
                          it's 107 here. this is norcal. what the fuck is this shit it's norcal.
                          Exactly.

Fan is on, windows are open. Bleh.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                          Originally posted by Oxer
                          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uyles View Post
                            its nice and cool up here in upstate ny. i was just outside smoking a cigar and listening to my ipod

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              til nov 23 i think
                              Damn that sucks.
                              Originally posted by Uyles View Post
                              Well damn son thats mad hot. And its what 7 there. That's nuts. Its really nice here right now. 63, whats good.
                              Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              its nice and cool up here in upstate ny. i was just outside smoking a cigar and listening to my ipod
                              Wait why are you all the way up in upstate NY??
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Damn that sucks.

Well damn son thats mad hot. And its what 7 there. That's nuts. Its really nice here right now. 63, whats good.

Wait why are you all the way up in upstate NY??
                                the company i work for moved to a bigger facility up in the albany area. so im up here helping the transition and training new employees

Comment

Working...
                                X