X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When did this turn into the pr0n thread?

04' 350z
    89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
    That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• When Kielan decided he had a good taste in women.
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• When we decided bitches > all.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• But you're into boys?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            You need google Korea, the pictures they show of these girls on normal google are awful, you need to know where to look, because Kim Yu Na, (or to be really correct Yu Na Kim), is BANGIN'.
            Kim Yu Na is what's really correct, surname comes first in Korean. Haven't checked this thread in a long time but I'm pleasantly surprised lol. I think the Aussie girl Oxer posted Jenifer Hawkins is hottest so far though haha

Flickr

Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post

But you're into boys?
              No...
              Originally posted by aar0n. View Post
              Kim Yu Na is what's really correct, surname comes first in Korean. Haven't checked this thread in a long time but I'm pleasantly surprised lol. I think the Aussie girl Oxer posted Jenifer Hawkins is hottest so far though haha
              Welll..

Fuck.

- Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Damn straight... Our chicks are always within the top 5 in the miss universe contest.. Jen Hawkins won a few years back.

Australia might be full of criminals, But we have the best chicks..

Comment

• Hahaha. Don't worry, I'm actually Korean and didn't know who any of those singing girls were so you're ahead of the curve. Call me weird but I usually can't find Asian girls attractive (though the ones posted in here have been fire)

Flickr

Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

• That's because all the men are in prison so the hot ones get to live and become the hottest women alive...
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by aar0n. View Post
                      Hahaha. Don't worry, I'm actually Korean and didn't know who any of those singing girls were so you're ahead of the curve. Call me weird but I usually can't find Asian girls attractive (though the ones posted in here have been fire)
                      Oh shit. Didn't know that.

안녕!

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                      Originally posted by Oxer
                      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by aar0n. View Post
                        Hahaha. Don't worry, I'm actually Korean and didn't know who any of those singing girls were so you're ahead of the curve. Call me weird but I usually can't find Asian girls attractive (though the ones posted in here have been fire)
                        At least you admire talent haha

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        That's because all the men are in prison so the hot ones get to live and become the hottest women alive...

Exactly... Hence why you dont see me with any of the hot aussies.

Comment

• Yup.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                            Damn straight... Our chicks are always within the top 5 in the miss universe contest.. Jen Hawkins won a few years back.

Australia might be full of criminals, But we have the best chicks..
                            Mhm

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                            Originally posted by Oxer
                            You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                            Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                            Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• How well would you say my post summed up that thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                                Mhm
                                Dont Make me start digging up even hotter aussie chicks..

You're luck, cause My shift is up...

Look forward to tomorrows debate

Later RT famiglia..

Comment

Working...
                                X