• Oh he got real mad.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
      Oh he got real mad.
      Oh fo sho
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• So much fun fucking with spencer. (literally and figuratively). Also who the fuck is Barry?
        cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
          So much fun fucking with spencer. (literally and figuratively). Also who the fuck is Barry?
          Why do you care who everyone is you big doofus.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            Why do you care who everyone is you big doofus.
            Because he IS a big doofus

Comment

• Everyone is talking t this nigga Barry and I would like to be a part of the conversation.
              cars and stuff

Comment

Everyone is talking t this nigga Barry and I would like to be a part of the conversation.
                You walk a real thin line with words sometimes Josh.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Everyone is talking t this nigga Barry and I would like to be a part of the conversation.
                  Dude not cool
                  he is actually black

Comment

• So am I. It's all good.
                    cars and stuff

Comment

• Jesus.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• The issue here is demographic. Where I live... The term "nigga" is used freely by EVERYONE like the word bro. Not bro how we use bro... Bro like... They think it's cool to actually call eachother bro. So to me, the word holds no derogitory meaning. If it bothers you, too bad go be butthurt somewhere else were someone cares? It's a freakin word. You just called me a doofus and you don't see me crying about it. Lol
                        cars and stuff

Comment

• It's like how the Aussies say "cunt" like we say "umm" when speaking in public or give a presentation and have to think about what we are going to say next.
                          cars and stuff

Comment

The issue here is demographic. Where I live... The term "nigga" is used freely by EVERYONE like the word bro. Not bro how we use bro... Bro like... They think it's cool to actually call eachother bro. So to me, the word holds no derogitory meaning. If it bothers you, too bad go be butthurt somewhere else were someone cares? It's a freakin word. You just called me a doofus and you don't see me crying about it. Lol
                            A bunch of white bros calling each other ngger doesn't make it okay for one of said white bros to call a black dude a nigga

Comment

• Sup RT.

I might go chill in the corner and see how this shitstorm develops.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                                A bunch of white bros calling each other ngger doesn't make it okay for one of said white bros to call a black dude a nigga
                                How was I supposed to know he was black? Also again... I do not care about skin color. I talk to everyone the same way no matter who they are. I don't bust someone balls and then tip toe around another in fear of offending. Like I said... I was not using it in a derogatory manner.
                                cars and stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X