This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
    So me being a total noob with this coilover thing is it okay to run super stiff if i'm still on the stock megan springs. this is all pretty new to me lol
    Yeah. Pretty sure if you up the dampening you'll just have less bounce.

When I had my coils all apart I took just the body, set it to 32 (really soft) then compressed it and let it return. I could push it down fairly easy. I then set it to 1 (hard) and it was a lot tougher to push.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
      You're supposed to set it in the middle and adjust based on preference and understeeroversteer.
      Word.
      BMW E38
      That White Evo
      -SOLD
      instagram @kbuss
      flickr

Comment

so many things wrong with that
        Srt-4 being the first

Comment

• Can someone link me to Adaptec on here? I cant find their profile.
          | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
            Yeah. Pretty sure if you up the dampening you'll just have less bounce.

When I had my coils all apart I took just the body, set it to 32 (really soft) then compressed it and let it return. I could push it down fairly easy. I then set it to 1 (hard) and it was a lot tougher to push.
            That's what I thought, I had stiffened it quite a bit when trying to run my wheels before the roll.
            BMW E38
            That White Evo
            -SOLD
            instagram @kbuss
            flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by kaidotech View Post
              Can someone link me to Adaptec on here? I cant find their profile.
              uhhhh. On the right side of the page it lists the forum sponsors and they are right in there.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                Nice khalil, came out better than i thought it would. you should have tried to mold it though, but im just glad you got through it.
                Thanks Jaze
                I would mold it but I'm not that handy yet :roll
                I dislike Byron.

Comment

uhhhh. On the right side of the page it lists the forum sponsors and they are right in there.

Anybody buy rotors from Adam's Rotors, about to order me some new stopping power this weekend.
                  BMW E38
                  That White Evo
                  -SOLD
                  instagram @kbuss
                  flickr

Comment

That's what I thought, I had stiffened it quite a bit when trying to run my wheels before the roll.
                    I'd set it at 5 front/rear and then go from there.

Talk to the guys at Fluid tomorrow. They should be able to point you in a pretty good direction.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

You're supposed to set it in the middle and adjust based on preference and understeeroversteer.
                      That would be assuming the strut is valved right, what ive been shown has scarred me for life.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I dont want their website I just wanted to ask them a question in a PM. Guess Ill just go email them.
                        | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

Anybody buy rotors from Adam's Rotors, about to order me some new stopping power this weekend.
                          Get the heart shaped ones <3

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                          That would be assuming the strut is valved right, what ive been shown has scarred me for life.
                          I dislike Byron.

Comment

Please enlighten.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

man I can't wait to have my LSX swap done so I can go onto stage 2 for suspension
                              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

I'd set it at 5 front/rear and then go from there.

Talk to the guys at Fluid tomorrow. They should be able to point you in a pretty good direction.
                                I have it at 4/4 right now, but Fluid is dialing it all in, i hope they got it tuckin' some tire
                                BMW E38
                                That White Evo
                                -SOLD
                                instagram @kbuss
                                flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X