This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    Lol remember the drive to SoWo? Everytime we stopped my car was lower.
    lol.

At the Vince Lambardi area it was low and by the time we made it to Georgia it was like another inch lower.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• And I also love that fact that when we stopped in Jersey after Ollie fucked his car we raised it all the way up and it went up like an inch. lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
        lol.

At the Vince Lambardi area it was low and by the time we made it to Georgia it was like another inch lower.

Oh that was such a great trip.
        Originally posted by andybob View Post
        And I also love that fact that when we stopped in Jersey after Ollie fucked his car we raised it all the way up and it went up like an inch. lol
        Still scraping as he drove away shit was nuts.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Fuh, I wish there were more low cars in my town. But at the same time I love that there is none lol
          BMW E38
          That White Evo
          -SOLD
          instagram @kbuss
          flickr

Comment

• Andrew, what are your dampers set at? You ridin' pretty stiff?
            BMW E38
            That White Evo
            -SOLD
            instagram @kbuss
            flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              Oh that was such a great trip.

Still scraping as he drove away shit was nuts.
              That was such a sketchy area too. Guy thought Ollie was trying to steal oil and shit. The 5-0 was parked across the street for a while watching us.

Remember when we met up with Burroughs we went over to Yoder's house and those people in the church were flipping out because we parked cars there?

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• looking for a used gauge cluster....
                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
                  Andrew, what are your dampers set at? You ridin' pretty stiff?
                  I think I'm at 10 front and 12 rear. So yeah pretty stiff. If/when I get wheels I'll upgrade the rear spring rate to 6k (already did the fronts to 8k) and then probably set the dampers to 1 to see how stiff it is.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Awwwwww sheet
                    | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• so many things wrong with that

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                        I think I'm at 10 front and 12 rear. So yeah pretty stiff. If/when I get wheels I'll upgrade the rear spring rate to 6k (already did the fronts to 8k) and then probably set the dampers to 1 to see how stiff it is.
                        The clicks actually stiffen the shock for stiffer rates. so if you up the rates then you need to stiffen the shock

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I hope he did that on purpose and it's not just someone who doesnt know what offset and backspace are and ordered a wide set of wheels to look cool.
                          | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                            The clicks actually stiffen the shock for stiffer rates. so if you up the rates then you need to stiffen the shock
                            Yeah I know. Before I really got into cars I was into snowmobiling and I learned about rates and damper valving.

Megan Racing says you can go +/- 2kg spring rates on their dampers without having to revalve them for the stiffer spring rates.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• So me being a total noob with this coilover thing is it okay to run super stiff if i'm still on the stock megan springs. this is all pretty new to me lol
                              BMW E38
                              That White Evo
                              -SOLD
                              instagram @kbuss
                              flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
                                So me being a total noob with this coilover thing is it okay to run super stiff if i'm still on the stock megan springs. this is all pretty new to me lol
                                You're supposed to set it in the middle and adjust based on preference and understeer\oversteer.

Comment

Working...
                                X