X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avatar changed for your pleasure. Getting at my friend, not so much...

Dan, pm ben.. Im guessing thats what Kielan would have done...
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• I didn't talk to Ben about it.. I know others.

And new avatar is alright when I get back to my room, I'll show you who should be there.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Im guessing thats what he did too lol. Who wants to make a trip to me to Georgia in a few years? lol

-Dan

Comment

• He has connections

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
          Originally posted by Oxer
          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Haha Jason...

Comment

• Originally posted by anth

Comment

• Like drug connections

-Dan

Comment

Comment

• LOL look through all the pics hahahaha

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Jason, now Im fucked... I dont know which one out of all of them is the hottest haha...

Prob Jessica, but the others are pretty damn smoking! My lord.

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                            Im guessing thats what he did too lol. Who wants to make a trip to me to Georgia in a few years? lol
                            I'm down/
                            Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                            He has connections

Yessir.
                            Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                            Like drug connections
                            Nope.
                            Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                            Jason, now Im fucked... I dont know which one out of all of them is the hottest haha...

False Taeyon is a goddess.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                              Jason, now Im fucked... I dont know which one out of all of them is the hottest haha...

I see you chose Yuri.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                              Originally posted by Oxer
                              You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                              Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• As if you can pic out of those photos... They are all 100% LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X