X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kielan, you can't honestly tell me that markup is reasonable. charging that much more for it "because everything else is marked up" is ridiculous. i've shipped quite a few items to the uk, and it does not cost that much to get products over there. it shouldn't cost more to buy an item from a uk supplier, than it would to buy it from the united states and have it shipped all the way over there.

Comment

• Originally posted by ratty View Post
      I read somewhere that they stopped importing their stuff last year. The only way to buy is from their site, but Sink the Bismarck is sold out on there and I think the 32% Tactical Nuclear Penguin is as well. I wanted to order a BrewDog labeled snifter from their site and shipping would be 40GBP to the states.
      Link? If its not too fragile I can ship it a lot cheaper. This is relevant to the current other conversation
      EDIT: just checked and Tactical is still in stock. Apparently its gorgeous.

Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
      kielan, you can't honestly tell me that markup is reasonable. charging that much more for it "because everything else is marked up" is ridiculous. i've shipped quite a few items to the uk, and it does not cost that much to get products over there. it shouldn't cost more to buy an item from a uk supplier, than it would to buy it from the united states and have it shipped all the way over there.
      this.
      Last edited by ratmog; 04-02-2012, 03:01 PM.

Originally posted by Jersh
      RT changes lives.

Comment

• Hi.

Just ordered some boring but needed car parts

Comment

• Originally posted by Moose View Post
          Hi.

Just ordered some boring but needed car parts

ugh, i **** that.

i just bought a alternator and 2j water pump, hurt me in the soul.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
            ugh, i **** that.

i just bought a alternator and 2j water pump, hurt me in the soul.
            No bueno What alternator did you go with and how much did it set you back out of curiosity? I also still need to see more of your car

Comment

• Originally posted by Moose View Post
              No bueno What alternator did you go with and how much did it set you back out of curiosity? I also still need to see more of your car
              its a 96 sc300 alt. it has the same round plug as the 1j but has 110 amps instead of the 80amp 1j alt. It was 140 and so was the 2j water pump to delete the hydrofan BS.

my jammy isnt quite photo ready. the outside is but the bay needs to be re painted to cover up all the scratches from 1jz swap V1 so i went a little nuts with An lines and gold foil and its taking years to piece back together. i picked up a sedan to play with until i get the white car up and running hopefully for julyish

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• BrewDog can get a glass to my door for under £10/$16

RT changes lives.

Comment

• Vegas over the weekend was the most spontaneous road trip I've ever had.
                  Had a fucking blast even if the lowballers/royal origin meet was freezing and windy AF.
                  Originally posted by mrfobbyaccent
                  i'm sorreh AWWPEHH
                  | 95 e36 M3-sold POS | 98 e36 M3-track rat RIP ;( | 90 NA Eunos-lookatme car |

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
                    We don't all live in fucking castles you know.
                    This totally made me lol. I can always appreciate a good sense of humor.

Comment

• Originally posted by B Rod View Post
                      This totally made me lol. I can always appreciate a good sense of humor.

You seem like a decent chap.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• The Bav ate a rear wheel bearing over the weekend. Lame-o.

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

• Originally posted by TheNeek View Post
                          The Bav ate a rear wheel bearing over the weekend. Lame-o.
                          My e28 rear subframe isn't attached to the body on the passenger side, my e36 has no motor, trans, rear end, suspension, front seats, front end, etc, and my e39 has broken timing chain guides. I wish one of my cars ate a wheel bearing this weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by B Rod View Post
                            My e28 rear subframe isn't attached to the body on the passenger side, my e36 has no motor, trans, rear end, suspension, front seats, front end, etc, and my e39 has broken timing chain guides. I wish one of my cars ate a wheel bearing this weekend.
                            Oh yea, well I have a power steering leak!

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                              Oh yea, well I have a power steering leak!
                              The E21 has two tire leaks!

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

• Nobody likes the tuna here! >.>
                                | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

Working...
                                X