X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well that's me this summer xD so no jealousy ahaha

except i'm getting paid more..ayooo!! 1up ftw
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
      Well that's me this summer xD so no jealousy ahaha

except i'm getting paid more..ayooo!! 1up ftw
      Ahh lucky. I wish I had that job still, it was fun but stressful once all the old folks started ordering. The sex helped a bunch tho

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
        Ahh lucky. I wish I had that job still, it was fun but stressful once all the old folks started ordering. The sex helped a bunch tho
        Lol yea it's gonna be fun. I heard the uniforms are sick. The tops are good looking and I get to wear whatever pants/hat/shoes

Drama you are like god
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
          Lol yea it's gonna be fun. I heard the uniforms are sick. The tops are good looking and I get to wear whatever pants/hat/shoes
          Work is a lot better when you can wear whatever you want. Although some jobs I wish they would give me a uniform so I dont get my shit dirty.

-Dan

Comment

• Yea I'd rather have to wear a company top than a whole outfit of my own.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• I am no longer an Ebay virgin. Cross your fingers for me guys! Haha

Comment

• Its back! now the void in my day has been filled
                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• its after 4 and it feels like i havent done anything at all today.

Comment

• only 1 more class for today.....please just let it end already. *bashes head against wall*
                    Pose for the frame

Comment

• Originally posted by .:Heather:. View Post
                      I am no longer an Ebay virgin. Cross your fingers for me guys! Haha
                      What did you buy? Or should I say what are you trying to buy?

Drama you are like god

Comment

• a Marc Jacobs handbag

Comment

• Just noticed that all of the major dips and potholes that I have to avoid on my daily commute have been marked for repair. WooHoo!!

Comment

• Coilovers go on today. Fuck yeah!
                            Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Originally posted by Uyles View Post
                              Coilovers go on today. Fuck yeah!
                              mine are still in the box (2 weeks now). waiting for some fucking wheels

Comment

• My wheels are garbage. Came on the car when I bought it. That'll change over summer though.
                                Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

Working...
                                X