X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there away to tune the car other then using a chip? Like if I get a stand alone, could I tune in though that?

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
      Is there away to tune the car other then using a chip? Like if I get a stand alone, could I tune in though that?
      yea, thats why you need to talk to a tuner. i dont know whats available for that car premade, but there are a few hardcore ones that you can wire in to the car and tune with
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Yeah, Ill get on that sometime this week. Either TRM or ICS. It needs to go down tho, this time next year I plan to have a built engine/turbo set up. Taking my car to the track sometime this year too so im anxious to see what I run with the manual swap and 3.91 diff. I topped the car out on the highway yesterday. 120mph @ 6500rpm

-Dan

Comment

• I'm drunk, but not drunk beyond belief but definitely not sober. Tonight was so awesome, went to a frat, met some of the guys there, really really chill people. Will I pledge? No. Will I keep going back, HELL YES. Seriously chill guys, had a blast. Made sure all my friends were ok, and made it back to my room. Going to take a shower, because I am covered in beer right now. Whatever it was awesome.
          Last edited by Kielan; 08-24-2010, 12:06 AM.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• fuck my car add

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
              fuck my car add
              no, fuck my car ad. lol.

now am i trying to0 hard or something? i can't seem to make a good motivator EVER.

Comment

• Soooo I definitely just got this email in my school account. Not sure how they accessed my computer but ummm

Appalachian State University’s Information Technology Services wants to proactively notify you of network use that may lead to copyright infringement notices or legal action.

Network software called Integrity has detected network traffic that indicates that a file-sharing program may be running on your computer with IP address 152.10.161.131. Perhaps you have installed a program used for downloading and sharing songs, videos, or computer programs. Media downloaded using this sort of program may be in violation of copyright, and if this is the case, we recommend that you remove from your computer the file-sharing program and any downloaded files. However, because the Integrity system does not examine the contents of the files being transferred, Integrity may have detected the lawful download of non-copyrighted material or of files to which you have licensed access, such as online game updates. We understand that media downloading is a confusing subject, and have set up a website to help educate our user population. Please visit http://support.appstate.edu/dmca.

The following log has been included to help you identify the file-sharing program:

P2P - BitTorrent - Generic at 8/23/10 10:02 PM

04' 350z
                89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• Fuck your life hahahaha
                  Originally posted by anth
                  Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• The fuck if im about to remove all my torrents. They can suck maa balls.

04' 350z
                    89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• Bahahahahahaha...

Comment

• God night shift is killah

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                          Soooo I definitely just got this email in my school account. Not sure how they accessed my computer but ummm

Appalachian State University’s Information Technology Services wants to proactively notify you of network use that may lead to copyright infringement notices or legal action.

Network software called Integrity has detected network traffic that indicates that a file-sharing program may be running on your computer with IP address 152.10.161.131. Perhaps you have installed a program used for downloading and sharing songs, videos, or computer programs. Media downloaded using this sort of program may be in violation of copyright, and if this is the case, we recommend that you remove from your computer the file-sharing program and any downloaded files. However, because the Integrity system does not examine the contents of the files being transferred, Integrity may have detected the lawful download of non-copyrighted material or of files to which you have licensed access, such as online game updates. We understand that media downloading is a confusing subject, and have set up a website to help educate our user population. Please visit http://support.appstate.edu/dmca.

The following log has been included to help you identify the file-sharing program:

P2P - BitTorrent - Generic at 8/23/10 10:02 PM
                          They didn't access your computer they notice which IP's are using high amounts of bandwith, and then when they investigate further, they can see what packets are being sent from what program, much like your ISP would if they were tracking you for pirating.
                          Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                          The fuck if im about to remove all my torrents. They can suck maa balls.
                          I would lay low on them for a while, but thats just me.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            They didn't access your computer they notice which IP's are using high amounts of bandwith, and then when they investigate further, they can see what packets are being sent from what program, much like your ISP would if they were tracking you for pirating.

I would lay low on them for a while, but thats just me.
                            Ha i Know but I haven't opened vuze, or downloaded anything the entire time i've been here. That's why im like ehhhh WTFF??!?!

04' 350z
                            89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• What the fuck?

Name change? Thats cheating, Should have to start a new account and loose all your posts.

Comment

• fagtastic

Comment

Working...
                                X