This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
    There's no taking it personally. You're just one of the kinds of people the article aims to single out, that's all. I can't say I'm surprised by the comment.
    Touche
    lol
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      The car is super clean, I don't even mind that its automatic, its clearly a cruiser, which is fine. I just don't love 20s, its impressive that he's so low on 20s, absolutely, but IMO the wheels are just too big for the car.
      I think you're letting the number "20" get to your head. The wheels fit astoundingly well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        The car is super clean, I don't even mind that its automatic, its clearly a cruiser, which is fine. I just don't love 20s, its impressive that he's so low on 20s, absolutely, but IMO the wheels are just too big for the car.
        Well said, but the auto part does bother me.
        autos make baby Jesus cry

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
          Well said, but the auto part does bother me.
          autos make baby Jesus cry
          Being genuine, why does it matter?

Comment

I think you're letting the number "20" get to your head. The wheels fit astoundingly well.
            For how big they are, yes I absolutely agree, I just think they look too big is all. Photos are incredible, but you knew my opinion on that.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Hi!
              I havent read the article yet. I will eventually. I just thought it was rare that you and Andrew posted in here and Ben was on FB. so I thought I should say hi

the main pic looks like a vector though
              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                I havent read the article yet. I will eventually. I just thought it was rare that you and Andrew posted in here and Ben was on FB. so I thought I should say hi

the main pic looks like a vector though
                Studio shots give that effect. Very awesome feel.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Hi guys!
                  Dave!

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  You can ask Ben. I probably **** 20s more than 90% of the world's population and I still love this car for some reason. In person the 20s just work and the fitment is insane.

Not personal or anything....just sharing my feelings on the car since we were talking about it. Finally got some time for RT shenanigans so I wanted to chime in

Comment

Being genuine, why does it matter?
                    It doesn't in the end.
                    But when I judge a car, I do it by how much want I have for it.
                    And if its auto, do not want.
                    Even my shit box crv is a manual.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rally View Post
                      Dave!

You can ask Ben. I probably **** 20s more than 90% of the world's population and I still love this car for some reason. In person the 20s just work and the fitment is insane.

Not personal or anything....just sharing my feelings on the car since we were talking about it. Finally got some time for RT shenanigans so I wanted to chime in
                      Andrew! Buddy! Im trying my ass off to make it to Avila. Are you coming to any East Coast shows?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                        It doesn't in the end.
                        But when I judge a car, I do it by how much want I have for it.
                        And if its auto, do not want.
                        Even my shit box crv is a manual.
                        While I can't fault you for that, it's very unfair of you to put other people's cars down for that reason. I don't want a 240, ever, ever, ever. But I still respect them. I don't want an automatic car, but I can still enjoy one just as much as its manual counterpart.

Comment

Andrew! Buddy! Im trying my ass off to make it to Avila. Are you coming to any East Coast shows?
                          I'll be at SoWo if you're making your way down, and it's likely that I'll be at h2o as well. You think you'll be at either of those? I may end up spending some time in NJ with my grandparents as well, so I might be east a good number of times this year.

How are things going now that you're back east?

Comment

I'll be at SoWo if you're making your way down, and it's likely that I'll be at h2o as well. You think you'll be at either of those? I may end up spending some time in NJ with my grandparents as well, so I might be east a good number of times this year.

He better make it

Comment

Nice! Im trying my damndest to make it to SOWO again this year. Last year was a great time. H2O, Im sure Ill be there. Just interviewing for this new job makes May a little iffy. Then again, its a trendy VW dealer, and I told them I travel for shows.

Comment

Dave!

I'm sure its one of those things that you really do just have to see. The quality of the car is top notch.
                                Originally posted by Rally View Post

See you there.
                                Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
                                He better make it
                                This,.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X