X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha Im fuckin tired, dont know what Im on about myself...

Too much lulz from soviet russia.
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Mhmmm new username.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        Mhmmm new username.
        How did you do that?

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
        Originally posted by Oxer
        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Connections.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• mmm

cool beans.

It was just dumb luck that I was sitting 3 rows away from where they did their little transaction.

You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
            Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Wait so, he sold him a ticket, that they were selling for 100 for 200?

I is confused.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                Wait so, he sold him a ticket, that they were selling for 100 for 200?

I is confused.
                The first guy sold the ticket for $200 to the second guy. The second guy who got the first guy's ticket won the car.

An attendee at this year's QuakeCon gaming festival in Dallas sold one of the 100 raffle tickets for a $48,645 Shelby GT500 for just $200. Moments later they drew it as the winning ticket. Video with predictably NSFW language.

Comment

• That kid is a freakin moron. I can't believe that he would do something like that if it was 1 of 100 I would have sold that shit for like minimum of 2 grand.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Mr. college kid doesnt go by prodigee any more has to be his name

and change my gay one
                    Originally posted by TheNeek
                    BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• Well he needed a name change, he could no longer be a child "prodigee" since he's in college, so I think he had to accept it and get on with life.
                      The world is seldom simple, and life is never easy.

Comment

• snowboard season... where to buy season pass??? hmmmmmm

Comment

• Where do you live?

04' 350z
                          89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                          That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• I just had way too much wendys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uyles View Post
                              do it.
                              but now i'm in norcal so you'll have to hit it up.

last night was my first night in college and we went to a ridiculous frat party. it's gonna be good.
                              yea I'm going to see if I can. I mean, my mom let me go to 512 which is obviously farther so I dont see what the problem is.

Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                              what's up random thread? woo i missed being at school.
                              speaking of school. First day was bomb. I have the chillest teachers ever...and I'm the only one that knows how to use PS in my Digital Graphics class

Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                              Just took the most hardcore ride on my fixie around campus. All hills no brakes. hahahaahahaha shitttt
                              I did that once. my brake pads werent installed yet. I got lost in this huge culdesac area and one part was downhill. cars parked left and right on the street and some car was following me so moved to the oncoming lane so he could pass. Im hauling ass, and my spiddy senses started tingling so I knew something was gonna happen. I turn on the very inside of the corner and an oncoming car turns at the same time, I got so close, the dirty sideview mirrors dirtied my white shirt

Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                              wooowoww what a jack
                              |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                              Drama you are like god
                              Originally posted by SwearBear
                              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• AWW FUUCKK!!. I put my food in the microwave for one minute, 45 minutes ago. I forgot I had it in there and now I have to heat it up again
                                |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                                Drama you are like god
                                Originally posted by SwearBear
                                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X