This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
    How do I change the name of my build thread since my username isn't Haole anymore?
    You rang?

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
      Why didn't he buy suspension that actually fit his car?
      It did, he wanted to get more steering angle out of it, it was a RWD converted 2.5RS. Shit was so ghetto, if I gave you a mod list, you would lose your mind.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
        You rang?
        Seriously... are you always lurking?
        cars and stuff

Comment

• How the fuck did this get two pages deep just by someone mentioning politics? Maybe the government put NegativeCamber on here to start discussing it with us...

BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
          Originally posted by Ollie
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Seriously... are you always lurking?
            Maybe. Maybe not.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
            Originally posted by Oxer
            You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
            Originally posted by Average_Jerk
            Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
              You rang?
              lol yes, i dont know what to change it to though, i'll pm you when i figure something out
              BMW E38
              That White Evo
              -SOLD
              instagram @kbuss
              flickr

Comment

• oh shit kbuss = haole?

I was like who the fuck is this fag
                I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Reposting for effect.

- Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                    How the fuck did this get two pages deep just by someone mentioning politics? Maybe the government put NegativeCamber on here to start discussing it with us...
                    ........sorry
                    BMW E38
                    That White Evo
                    -SOLD
                    instagram @kbuss
                    flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                      oh shit kbuss = haole?

I was like who the fuck is this fag
                      BMW E38
                      That White Evo
                      -SOLD
                      instagram @kbuss
                      flickr

Comment

• lol so a couple years ago i picked up a MINT midori green EK hatch. Owned it for like a month and sold it for more than i paid. After selling the car i couldn't find my euro plate anywhere. Well turns out a kid i went to highschool with now owns the car Iwhich is now a piece of shit) and HAS MY FUCKING EURO PLATE! This just popped up in my newsfeed.

cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                          This is my friends old subaru, this definitely should have messed with the "structural integrity" of the strut mounts, did he give a single fuck? Nope, daily driven harder than you will ever drive your car.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                          Reposting for effect.

I quoted you twice on purpose.

What

the fuck.
                          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

lol so a couple years ago i picked up a MINT midori green EK hatch. Owned it for like a month and sold it for more than i paid. After selling the car i couldn't find my euro plate anywhere. Well turns out a kid i went to highschool with now owns the car Iwhich is now a piece of shit) and HAS MY FUCKING EURO PLATE! This just popped up in my newsfeed.
                            Josh... you are retarded.

Comment

lol so a couple years ago i picked up a MINT midori green EK hatch. Owned it for like a month and sold it for more than i paid. After selling the car i couldn't find my euro plate anywhere. Well turns out a kid i went to highschool with now owns the car Iwhich is now a piece of shit) and HAS MY FUCKING EURO PLATE! This just popped up in my newsfeed.
                              Small world.

edit: Actually not really b/c I assume you both live in the same town. So, lucky you.
                              BMW E38
                              That White Evo
                              -SOLD
                              instagram @kbuss
                              flickr

Comment

• dat strut tower, holy fucking christ in hell.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                                X