• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
    i literally laughed out loud
    Hahahahahahahahahahahaha wtfff
    I dislike Byron.

Comment

• That entire area of the world needs to be bombed into one giant sheet of glass. Its full of savages, and always will be full of savages. It doesn't matter how much money, time or american lives we waste trying to help them. We have enough of our own problems here at home. Clear it out, be done with it and concentrate on fixing our own country.
      cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
        As much as you suck, that is not the reason why we are going in the shitter.

You were right on the second half- no one cares, and that's why. Discussing politics with your fellow co-worker will not change a thing.

Agreed. Also fuck you Josh.
        it starts at the bottom smart guy. the difference between you and me, is that you see it as an isolated case between two people. i think in collective terms. if people became more involved in following the tools who take your tax dollars to bail out offshore banks, you would see that collectively, we can start from the bottom up.
        Last edited by NegativeCamber; 03-27-2012, 02:28 PM.
        Originally posted by Kielan
        I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• I think colleges should make a current events/politics class part of the curriculum for every degree program. Getting students involved will hopefully open their eyes and get them to continue following even after the course ends.
          cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
            That entire area of the world needs to be bombed into one giant sheet of glass. Its full of savages, and always will be full of savages. It doesn't matter how much money, time or american lives we waste trying to help them. We have enough of our own problems here at home. Clear it out, be done with it and concentrate on fixing our own country.
            +1
            no one administration cares to fix the problems at home. the borders are wide open. the drug wars have flooded over into our country. there are danger zones in many states near the mexican boarder because of the traffickers who run it. real americans fear for their lives in those areas. that is the definition of terrorism....but watchout for the bearded boogieman. the rule is if you mess with offshore bank's interests, then its america's "interests" as well.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

I think colleges should make a current events/politics class part of the curriculum for every degree program. Getting students involved will hopefully open their eyes and get them to continue following even after the course ends.
              Lol, have you been on a college campus recently? These fucks will **** it even more because its getting shoved down their throats. People need something to open their eyes, but until that something happens nothing is gunna happen. Remember 3 weeks ago when that Kony shit blew up, and people were like ZOMG? Well guess what, 3 weeks later, and once again people don't give a fuck.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                so you supprt mitt fucking romney and rick god damn santorum?
                Fuck no.

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                i can see kyle being a republican cause he's loaded but i'm not sure if youre serious haha.
                why does everyone think I'm loaded lol

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                Fuck discussing politics with anyone.

Have you ever had a GOOD conversation with anyone about politics?
                I've had my discussion for the week, had enough bickering, I'm staying out of this discussion.
                BMW E38
                That White Evo
                -SOLD
                instagram @kbuss
                flickr

Comment

• Hey Eric, what did you do with the top mount plates besides drill the stud pattern? They look to be way too wide to fit in the towers lol...did you get them machined?
                  I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
                    +1
                    no one administration cares to fix the problems at home. the borders are wide open. the drug wars have flooded over into our country. there are danger zones in many states near the mexican boarder because of the traffickers who run it. real americans fear for their lives in those areas. that is the definition of terrorism....but watchout for the bearded boogieman. the rule is if you mess with offshore bank's interests, then its america's "interests" as well.
                    That's a tough one to crack, truth is that if you let the middle east do whatever they will plot against the US. if Iran is trying to harbor a nuclear program under our nose imagine wht they could do with our backs turned fighting mexicans with pop guns. mexicans dont **** america and dont want to see it perish to please their god. mexicans are just trying to get the american people what they are asking them for. the way they go about it is deplorable but they arent a threat to our lives and well being as a country.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                      Hey Eric, what did you do with the top mount plates besides drill the stud pattern? They look to be way too wide to fit in the towers lol...did you get them machined?
                      grinder, you pussy.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Hey Eric, what did you do with the top mount plates besides drill the stud pattern? They look to be way too wide to fit in the towers lol...did you get them machined?
                        they fit perfect in my towers. if they are too big, take an angle grinder and trim them down to size.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

That's a tough one to crack, truth is that if you let the middle east do whatever they will plot against the US. if Iran is trying to harbor a nuclear program under our nose imagine wht they could do with our backs turned fighting mexicans with pop guns. mexicans dont **** america and dont want to see it perish to please their god. mexicans are just trying to get the american people what they are asking them for. the way they go about it is deplorable but they arent a threat to our lives and well being as a country.
                          Like i said, Savages. We should just kill them all. It would be quick and painless. The whole world would be a better place.
                          cars and stuff

Comment

grinder, you pussy.
                            Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
                            they fit perfect in my towers. if they are too big, take an angle grinder and trim them down to size.
                            o_O And that won't ruin the structure of them?
                            I mean I haven't tested them yet but they look huge lol
                            I dislike Byron.

Comment

o_O And that won't ruin the structure of them?
                              I mean I haven't tested them yet but they look huge lol
                              Are you retarded?
                              cars and stuff

Comment

Are you retarded?
                                No stfu :stfu
                                I dislike Byron.

Comment

Working...
                                X