X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holly hell. Just got done with a heated discussion on politics and now I remember why I try and keep that shit to myself. I don't know how RT feels, but I'm not an Obama "lover" and apparently that makes me a racist to some of my friends. wtf?
    BMW E38
    That White Evo
    -SOLD
    instagram @kbuss
    flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
      Holly hell. Just got done with a heated discussion on politics and now I remember why I try and keep that shit to myself. I don't know how RT feels, but I'm not an Obama "lover" and apparently that makes me a racist to some of my friends. wtf?
      so you supprt mitt fucking romney and rick god damn santorum?

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Holly hell. Just got done with a heated discussion on politics and now I remember why I try and keep that shit to myself. I don't know how RT feels, but I'm not an Obama "lover" and apparently that makes me a racist to some of my friends. wtf?
        jokes on them. they are the racists for even thinking like that. what, you cant **** a black man for treasonous acts against this country?
        Originally posted by Kielan
        I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
          jokes on them. they are the racists for even thinking like that. what, you cant **** a black man for treasonous acts against this country?
          i can see kyle being a republican cause he's loaded but i'm not sure if youre serious haha.

Comment

Fuck discussing politics with anyone.

Have you ever had a GOOD conversation with anyone about politics?
            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
            Originally posted by Ollie
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post

i do all the time.

it's actually one of my favorite topics to discuss.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                i can see kyle being a republican cause he's loaded but i'm not sure if youre serious haha.
                signed the NDAA , does not go to congress for approval of our troops into military action, since its just "kenetic action," ...i can go on.

watch and see his administration shitting on the Constitution. start at 2:40. they respond to NATO, not the constitution. i don't align myself with any stupid party.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zNwOeyuG84"]Obama Admin Cites 'Int'l Permission,' Not Congress, As 'Legal Basis' For Action In Syria - YouTube[/ame]
                Last edited by NegativeCamber; 03-27-2012, 01:58 PM.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                  as much as it sucks, this is america's behavior and the reason why we are going into the shitter. no one cares.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

as much as it sucks, this is america's behavior and the reason why we are going into the shitter. no one cares.
                    Well there is no such thing as civilized arguments anymore. Somebody always gets butt hurt and then starts making personal attacks on the other. As time goes on people are becoming bigger and bigger pussies.
                    cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                      Well there is no such thing as civilized arguments anymore. Somebody always gets butt hurt and then starts making personal attacks on the other. As time goes on people are becoming bigger and bigger pussies.
                      couldn't agree more. but because it has become "my" party against "your" party, it will be like that. people are voting for these idiots just because of the party they are in, regardless if they agree with them or not on the majority of issues. a libertarian is neither solely for the left or right.
                      Last edited by NegativeCamber; 03-27-2012, 02:12 PM.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                        so you supprt mitt fucking romney and rick god damn santorum?
                        Lol Rick Santorum.
                        Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                        i do all the time.

it's actually one of my favorite topics to discuss.
                        This.
                        Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
                        Yup.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

As much as you suck, that is not the reason why we are going in the shitter.

You were right on the second half- no one cares, and that's why. Discussing politics with your fellow co-worker will not change a thing.

Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                          Agreed. Also fuck you Josh.
                          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                          Originally posted by Ollie
                          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Its all part of the pussification of America. We used to be a strong country full of hard working people. Now everyone wants to be paid more than they deserve to do absolutely nothing and want to be treated like their shit doesn't stink by everyone around them. People have this mind set that they are entitled to everything and it's disgusting. You know why that person has that and you dont? BECAUSE THEY PROBABLY WORKED THEIR FUCKING ASS OFF EITHER IN SCHOOL OR AT WORK TO GET TO WHERE THEY ARE TODAY.
                            cars and stuff

Comment

• I have conversations daily about how much society has gone down the shitter.
                              cars and stuff

Comment

signed the NDAA , does not go to congress for approval of our troops into military action, since its just "kenetic action," ...i can go on.

watch and see his administration shitting on the Constitution. start at 2:40. they respond to NATO, not the constitution. i don't align myself with any stupid party.

Obama Admin Cites 'Int'l Permission,' Not Congress, As 'Legal Basis' For Action In Syria - YouTube
                                i do agree it isnt exactly constitutional but the amrican citizen in question who sparked that discussion (which was headed by republican congress) lives abroad among terrorist organizations and preaches death to america. i don't think we should jeopardize a single willing american life to go extradite a person who would be convicted of treason anyway.

should he have trial, yes. should we send americans to die so he can? no. bombs away man.

Comment

Working...
                                X