This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
    I **** the kids who buy shitty paintball guns that are made of straight plastic that look like M16's and M4's and say they have the best gun. Then continue and get pooped on and they rage.
    I almost bought the AK47 kit for my Tippmann back then. The kit looked badass lol.

I wanted to have that and get an A5 with the MP5 kit...

Comment

• Kingman Spyder
      cars and stuff

Comment

• Im pretty sure they made AK's and MP5's out of metal and they actually had some function to them. Im talking about little kids who go to a sporting good store who supply poopy guns and expect amazing results because apparently "If it looks like the real thing, maybe it will shoot like it". lulz

Oh and I had an Ion. Loved the damn thing.

Comment

• I know what you're talking about man, lol. And the Ion guns were the real deal.

Comment

• Woodsball ftw

Comment

• One of my buddies just went paintballing a few days ago. He went in a white tee

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                One of my buddies just went waterballooning a few days ago. She went in a white tee
                Pictures man...pictures.
                Originally posted by mrfobbyaccent
                i'm sorreh AWWPEHH
                | 95 e36 M3-sold POS | 98 e36 M3-track rat RIP ;( | 90 NA Eunos-lookatme car |

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                  that fucking hornet was huge
                  Dude. I've been watching videos on these things all morning. Like, wtf? They aren't afraid of SHIT.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvk6QY-Ze7Y"]Giant Hornet vs. Longhorn Beetle. - YouTube[/ame]

Here's one you might like.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oi56-pZSrWo"]Wasp vs Tarantula - YouTube[/ame]

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                  One of my buddies just went paintballing a few days ago. He went in a white tee
                  Did he come back tie-dye?
                  BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                  Originally posted by Ollie
                  We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Stanceworks Paintball Team wutttttt???

Comment

• Originally posted by Zayan View Post
                      Pictures man...pictures.
                      Enjoy

NSFW

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                      Dude. I've been watching videos on these things all morning. Like, wtf? They aren't afraid of SHIT.

Here's one you might like.

Did he come back tie-dye?
                      That's funny cos I clicked on that link when I wanted to see what related videos there were lol.

Comment

• i love burn bra. The chive is awesome. Im wearing my KCCO shirt right now haha
                        cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                          i love burn bra. The chive is awesome. Im wearing my KCCO shirt right now haha
                          The Chive is in fact awesome.

Problem is, it makes me impatient to see my lady for the real thing.
                          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• I found Josh in a comic.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSDfxde8fSg"]Arrow to the Knee - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• lmao.... i dont rage that bad.
                              cars and stuff

Comment

• Looks like i might be refinancing the house to 15 year @3.25%
                                Fuck ya
                                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Working...
                                X