X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lmfao scope. what a faggot.
    cars and stuff

Comment

• i had a custom barrel and double finger trigger. Quantity over quality was the name of my game. All my friends wore camo. I wore jeans, a sweatshirt, and my BMW riding gloves which were yellow. haha
      cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
        Dope Jeep it is.
        [IMG]http://img.tapatalk.com/aeea004b-c6bf-9eaa.jpg[IMG]
        Originally posted by skrapez View Post
        lmfao scope. what a faggot.
        Shut your face you bald-headed wanker.
        Maybe the better way to describe it was a red dot.

BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
          i had a custom barrel and double finger trigger. Quantity over quality was the name of my game. All my friends wore camo. I wore jeans, a sweatshirt, and my BMW riding gloves which were yellow. haha
          You play like a bunch of dirty guerrillas.

I did the same thing.
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
            Shut your face you bald-headed wanker.
            Maybe the better way to describe it was a red dot.

thats soo gay. hahaha
            cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
              thats soo gay. hahaha
              You say that until you play after dusk. We used to run around in the fucking dark in the middle of the woods.

Not "my backyard with some trees in it". I'm talking middle-of-fucking-nowhere woods. I would snipe people and call them laggers and hackers when they got me.

Goddamn it I can't drag out the idiocy anymore. I have a piece of shit gun that I used to run around and shoot people with.
              Last edited by MommysLittleMonster; 03-27-2012, 09:07 AM.

Comment

You play like a bunch of dirty guerrillas.
                I did the same thing.

For the record that was supposed to say BMX not BMW. Stupid auto correct. Also, yes they were fuckers. They would hide in trees and shit. Luckily for me i always managed to see them and get the first shots off. 2 hit kill we played.
                cars and stuff

Comment

• God damn that be video makes me cringe lol.
                  Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                  he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

You say that until you play after dusk. We used to run around in the fucking dark in the middle of the woods.

Not "my backyard with some trees in it". I'm talking middle-of-fucking-nowhere woods.
                    I never played in dusk/dark. I bet that would be a hell of a time.
                    cars and stuff

Comment

• Here's my 2 guns. I just cleaned them a month or so ago actually, cleaned old ass paint off that's been sitting forever.

I had the Flatline barrel for the Tippmann but it wasn't efficient at all since it kept breaking balls. But shot far and straight as hell when it worked though.

Comment

• Goddamn it. It's so busy at work that I don't even have time to act like a troll on here anymore.

Comment

• lol damn those bees fucked that nigga up.
                          cars and stuff

Comment

• that fucking hornet was huge
                            cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                              Here's my 2 guns. I just cleaned them a month or so ago actually, cleaned old ass paint off that's been sitting forever.

I had the Flatline barrel for the Tippmann but it wasn't efficient at all since it kept breaking balls. But shot far and straight as hell when it worked though.
                              mm 98 custom like mine haha I want to Camo mine though
                              Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                              he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• I **** the kids who buy shitty paintball guns that are made of straight plastic that look like M16's and M4's and say they have the best gun. Then continue and get pooped on and they rage.

Comment

Working...
                                X