X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
    My ebrake sucked ass, I never did it cause that also sucked ass lol
    Tell me 1 "newer" BMW that has good ebrake? i have had problems last few years on yearly car check.. as ebrake sucks ass on E39...
    Project car: MB 190E M50 Turbo build
    Now: MB W211 320cdi
    Ex:MB 190E M50, BMW E39 530d

Comment

• Ello. No Z33 seat for me, whelp...

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
        Ello. No Z33 seat for me, whelp...
        Whats with you and the seats? what seat you need and why that? is there any other seat that would go?

Comment

• Originally posted by Exami View Post
          Whats with you and the seats? what seat you need and why that? is there any other seat that would go?
          It was listed for $100, but the fucker doesn't know how to type cos he meant to post it for $220. $100 for a clean black leather power/heated/airbag bucket that seats you much lower than my family car seats is an unreal price.

There are other seats out there of course, but I specifically want those seats cos it matches my interior, they look clean, they don't take much work to mount them in, and its Nissan.

I'll get a pair eventually, as they're one of my future mods.

Comment

It was listed for $100, but the fucker doesn't know how to type cos he meant to post it for $220. $100 for a clean black leather power/heated/airbag bucket that seats you much lower than my family car seats is an unreal price.

There are other seats out there of course, but I specifically want those seats cos it matches my interior, they look clean, they don't take much work to mount them in, and its Nissan.

I'll get a pair eventually, as they're one of my future mods.
            So you need allthose? power / heated / airbag on your seat?

Comment

• Originally posted by Exami View Post
              So you need allthose? power / heated / airbag on your seat?
              I don't "need" those, but I currently have those in my stock seats.

Comment

• Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
                Its funny because they'll never even find their way to RT, those noobs. Wait. I found it here...
                I almost put you in that list as well.
                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• I found something that you guys might find scarier than spiders.

BEES.
                  [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EZtXNIT5QQ"]Japanese Giant Hornet Scout Killed by Asian Bees - YouTube[/ame]
                  BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                  Originally posted by Ollie
                  We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• That was a badass kill lol.

Comment

• I fucking **** bees. Not in a "I'm scared of them" way, but in a "get the fuck away from my car and my garage" kind of way.

There was a huge white-faced hornet's nest hanging inside an old truck we had once. I opened the door cautiously, got three friends, shot the living hell out of it with paintball guns, then slammed the door closed.

The inside of that truck sounded like some kind of hell I hope to never see.
                      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Fuck that.

I never did anything like that, but when I was a kid I used to play handball beside this movie theater I used to live near. My neighbors and I noticed this huge wasps nest near the top of the building and I knocked it down with a mini basketball that I went to grab at home... I didn't bother to grab the ball before running home lol.

Fuck I miss paintballing though, haven't went in 4-5 years. Woodland games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                          yes indeed.

Errybody has an official jaze owes me a drink card, let me know how we can get anyone that drink
                          You can post me a reeeses egg?

Originally posted by Jersh
                          RT changes lives.

Comment

• Fuck i want this jeep!!!

It's official. I might die. The Jeep Mighty FC Concept — unveiled this morning in Auburn Hills alongside the other concepts — looks exactly as cool as we'd hoped it would. The Forward-Control Jeep is reborn.
                            cars and stuff

Comment

Fuck that.

I never did anything like that, but when I was a kid I used to play handball beside this movie theater I used to live near. My neighbors and I noticed this huge wasps nest near the top of the building and I knocked it down with a mini basketball that I went to grab at home... I didn't bother to grab the ball before running home lol.

Fuck I miss paintballing though, haven't went in 4-5 years. Woodland games.
                              I haven't picked up my paintball gun in almost three years. I had a gun with a 2-foot custom barrel and a cheapie scope- it worked pretty well for the distance shots.

Fuck... now I want to get back into it.

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                                Dope Jeep it is.

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                                I haven't picked up my paintball gun in almost three years. I had a gun with a 2-foot custom barrel and a cheapie scope- it worked pretty well for the distance shots.

Fuck... now I want to get back into it.

Comment

Working...
                                X