This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
    i **** it when i get that one bite in the cheeseburger with a pile of pickles. iknowthatfeel.exe
    Lol goddamn auto correct
    I was looking at refinancing to a 15 year mortgage via VA loan getting rid of pmi (100 bucks a month) and only paying 180 extra a month. But my house has lost value so I owe more than what its worth, so the bank wont let me refinance evev though I have super high credit and I've never made a Late payment
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Damn Duder, that really blows.
      Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
      2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

Bam whats up?

that set up looks nutty, i cant make out the where the suspension is hahaha
        Bam! It's crazy - was wondering if you knew much about it, but guess not. Was also wondering what my options were coil over set up wise

Originally posted by Jersh
        RT changes lives.

Comment

• you can always get this style strut and weld on mounting points without too much hassle.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• God damn hangovers suck.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Going to be in Europe during the Le Man 24... Thinking about seeing how I can get down there for that..
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

you can always get this style strut and weld on mounting points without too much hassle.

Ah yes - there are mounting point kits available.

Originally posted by Jersh
                RT changes lives.

Comment

• Patiently waiting for my friend to buy a DD so I can buy his 240.

There's another one I'm thinking of getting now since my other friend put his up for sale the a couple of days ago. He want's $3000 for it. 1995 240sx SE, PBM coilovers, SPL outer tie rods with Z32 inner tie rods, SPL Subframe bushings, rucas and toe rods, Megan tension rods, DSS one-piece driveshaft, and 3-inch piping from the header-back.

The cons: It needs new valve seals...and the dash is cracked.
                  I'm really thinking about it, but I want the stock one my friend is selling me for $2800. Decisions, decisions...
                  |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                  Drama you are like god
                  Originally posted by SwearBear
                  Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I would rather buy a stock car over a modified car.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I know, I'd just be getting that one really cheap. That's why I'm thinking about it...and then I want to sell it for like $4000. Lol

Another friend is going to be selling an Emerald Green zenki soon, too. All stock, and it's really really clean.
                      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                      Drama you are like god
                      Originally posted by SwearBear
                      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Okay so E60 is a no go. We did a PPI and it failed a couple things that cost over 500$ to fix so we have the option to return it lol.

Bad thing about it is I haz no dd and now I gotta wait alittle to bag the e28 (actually might just say fuck it and take the suspension out this week and get it done).

Good thing is I don't own an E60 and I can look at whatever the fuck else haha
                        I dislike Byron.

Comment

• I don't get why you don't just get the suspension on the E28 already.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            I don't get why you don't just get the suspension on the E28 already.
                            I nothing else to drive. Also the dude who's welding them told me to come in this wee, he's not as busy lol.
                            Tomorrow imma start measuring probably. Gotta run the power to the compressor thats literally it.
                            I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                              I nothing else to drive. Also the dude who's welding them told me to come in this wee, he's not as busy lol.
                              Tomorrow imma start measuring probably. Gotta run the power to the compressor thats literally it.
                              Keep the current setup in, get all the air shit welded and what not, install air stuff in a day. Boom, like nothing ever happened.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                                put a relay on that bitch because if you have a leak, you dont want the compressor running with the car off.
                                Originally posted by Kielan
                                I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X