• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was an absolute blast.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
      yeah haha it must be nice going to a big school with lots of spirit. i'm pretty sure the ENTIRE undergrad population of my school wouldn't fill those stands
      Its so much fun, everyone loves this place. Words can't express the awesomeness.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• 2nd semester is sooo much better lol. Just wait for snow days, that shit is a blast haha.

-Dan

Comment

• UP has only closed twice over the past 10 years..
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• shit's weak. we got a full week off for snow last year.

people out here have no idea how to drive in the snow, it was downright hilarious hearing clowns in trucks complain about not being able to go out.
            -George
            flickr

Comment

• school starts for me tomorrow. Also the beginning of a 60 mile commute everyday. No wonder why I put on 18,000 miles last year.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Psh 60 miles is nothing over the summer I worked with my dad, he commutes 64 miles each way everyday (thats 128 miles for the lazy), everyday.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I can't wait for school, Meghans getting back here on tuesday night, I'm moving into my apartment on wednesday, Life is going to get quite a lot better

Comment

• Seeing/hearing all the stuff you say about PSU really makes me regret going to a small school. It's just not the same.
                    ///M 2.0
                    G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• hogs breath for dinner

soooo full.

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                        Psh 60 miles is nothing over the summer I worked with my dad, he commutes 64 miles each way everyday (thats 128 miles for the lazy), everyday.
                        I'm not complaining about the drive, I actually enjoy it quite much. My dad also had a knarly commute for about 20 years, 110 miles everyday, rain, snow, and all the stuff in between.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                          Seeing/hearing all the stuff you say about PSU really makes me regret going to a small school. It's just not the same.
                          Transfer time. You're in state so its cheap for you to come here.
                          Originally posted by andybob View Post
                          I'm not complaining about the drive, I actually enjoy it quite much. My dad also had a knarly commute for about 20 years, 110 miles everyday, rain, snow, and all the stuff in between.
                          Oh lol ok, yeah my drive sucked though especially in my car, the highways going to LI from where I am are just stupidly uneven.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                            Oh lol ok, yeah my drive sucked though especially in my car, the highways going to LI from where I am are just stupidly uneven.
                            Once I get my car on coils, it is going to be like that. But I do want it that way...lol By then though I will be done with school and hopefully have a good paying job. So its all good.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• So my mum demolished one of the SSR's on the legend today... rash pretty much 90% around. I didnt even look, this past weekend was just to much frustration for me.
                              Originally posted by anth
                              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Damn, that sucks.

The factory rims on my girlfriends Malibu are rashed. I think it is just a general girl thing, she is a good driver, but tends to rash them when parking by a curb. My mom is the same way, and my sister. lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Working...
                                X