This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    I love Bourbon whiskeys and drinks that are in that category like SoCo. I thoroughly enjoy the smokey, sweet flavor of them not only are they fantastic when mixed with some Coke, but they are great to just drink straight as well. Personal preference I believe, and as I get older I'm sure I'll grow to appreciate Scotch more, but until then bring on all that Bourbon County has to offer. OH and some rum too, love me some good spiced rum.
    Not gonna lie, I'm exactly the same personal preference-wise.
    I feel like the reason I'm not too fond of scotch is because I'm too young for it.
    Haven't yet acquired a taste for it or maybe I haven't killed enough taste buds throughout my life in order to distinguish a flavor from it.
    Last edited by Zayan; 03-23-2012, 11:10 AM.
    Originally posted by mrfobbyaccent
    i'm sorreh AWWPEHH
    | 95 e36 M3-sold POS | 98 e36 M3-track rat RIP ;( | 90 NA Eunos-lookatme car |

Comment

False the fact that having Jack here is considered "baller" is sad. Truth be told, I'm not a fan of scotch and most Irish Whiskys are too strong for my liking. I love Bourbon whiskeys and drinks that are in that category like SoCo. I thoroughly enjoy the smokey, sweet flavor of them not only are they fantastic when mixed with some Coke, but they are great to just drink straight as well. Personal preference I believe, and as I get older I'm sure I'll grow to appreciate Scotch more, but until then bring on all that Bourbon County has to offer. OH and some rum too, love me some good spiced rum.
      If you like whiskey + coke, try Jameson(not any fancy ones) + Coke(Original Coca-Cola only!), i bet you won't go back for JD...
      Project car: MB 190E M50 Turbo build
      Now: MB W211 320cdi
      Ex:MB 190E M50, BMW E39 530d

Comment

• Originally posted by Exami View Post
        If you like whiskey + coke, try Jameson(not any fancy ones) + Coke, i bet you won't go back for JD...
        I have, Jameson is good, but just too strong for me.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Datsun coming back?

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

I saw insults toward JD earlier, JD is awesome that and Makers are all I really need to survive. Anyone who says otherwise can go fuck themselves.
            Kelly just got a little cooler in my books.
            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
            Originally posted by Ollie
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Exami View Post
              (Original Coca-Cola only!)
              Some coke from Mexico sounds pretty damn refreshing right now.
              (No pun intended)
              i'm sorreh AWWPEHH

Comment

• Originally posted by Zayan View Post
                Some coke from Mexico sounds pretty damn refreshing right now.
                (No pun intended)
                i love hipanic coke. i bring back tons from the dominican republic

Comment

• Coke that's not made in the States is the best, fucking high fructose corn syrup ruins fucking everything.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                    i love hispanic coke. i bring back tons from the dominican republic
                    I do too when I visit my family in Puerto Rico and when I go to Cabo every summer.
                    So yeah I have quite the collection of empty glass coke bottles.
                    i'm sorreh AWWPEHH

Comment

• Wegmans has sugar-made coke. I buy it by the case.
                      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Been offering you guys coke swaps for months! We just need logistics to sort out airplane pressures so the cans/bottles don't explode.

Originally posted by Jersh
                        RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
                          Been offering you guys coke swaps for months! We just need logistics to sort out airplane pressures so the cans/bottles don't explode.
                          id be down, id love some tea too. some posh shit, not wanker earl grey shit.

i love living in NY, the bodega sells coke in the glass bottles from almost every country.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                            Wegmans has sugar-made coke. I buy it by the case.
                            Nice.
                            I found a local store that sells imported refreshments and I buy Stoney Ginger Beer by the case.
                            My current addiction.
                            ZOMG
                            Fiendin' some right now
                            i'm sorreh AWWPEHH

Comment

i love living in NY, the bodega sells coke in the glass bottles from almost every country.
                              The best part of NY is the amount of different shit we have here.

Everything else pretty much blows.

Comment

Can send shed loads of tea as its so light. Posh shit... Narrow that down?

Originally posted by Jersh
                                RT changes lives.

Comment

Working...
                                X