X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just woke up, class starts at 1100am and ends at 1230pm. Today is going to be a good day already.

-Dan

Comment

• I'm already done all my paperwork for the day. I get to play on the internet and get paid for it now haha

Comment

• haha, oh i can. the closest thing i like to coffee is a cappicino (sp?).

And now I sit in my IT class just wanting today to be over. Would I would do to have a JDAM be dropped on me right now.
        Pose for the frame

Comment

• Originally posted by Ezze90 View Post
          haha, oh i can. the closest thing i like to coffee is a cappicino (sp?).

And now I sit in my IT class just wanting today to be over. Would I would do to have a JDAM be dropped on me right now.
          im sitting at my desk at work, killing time
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
            im sitting at my desk at work, killing time
            I'd rather sit at a desk and get paid when my work is done than sit through this class and my remaining 2. 6-9 pm classes suck ass.
            Pose for the frame

Comment

im sitting at my desk at work, killing time and chatting with Heather
              hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Ezze90 View Post
                I'd rather sit at a desk and get paid when my work is done than sit through this class and my remaining 2. 6-9 pm classes suck ass.
                getting paid > not getting paid

Comment

• Originally posted by .:Heather:. View Post
                  hahaha
                  its a good thing youre always around

Comment

• I always use to take 45minutes-hour bathroom breaks at work. Getting paid to go to the bathroom was FTW.

-Dan

Comment

its a good thing youre always around
                      hahaha yea I'm always online

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                        I always use to take 45minutes-hour bathroom breaks at work. Getting paid to go to the bathroom was FTW.
                        I could just imagine what your co-workers thought

Comment

I could just imagine what your co-workers thought
                          They didnt know haha. I was at a bagger at a food store (first job) and just dicked around. They told me to get carts and I would just sit in my car. When I was evaluated my boss said I was doing a great job and to keep up the work lol. That was after I didnt show up for a week and never called.

My last job I had stories that would make drama jealous haha

-Dan

Comment

• shiiiiit....don't hold back lol

Comment

• I had sex at school today....no really I did. Community College FTW!
                              Never take advice from somone in a position you dont want to be in.

Comment

shiiiiit....don't hold back lol
                                Well I was a dish washer at a bar/restaurant type jaunt. Then I got promoted to a cook there. Anyway, I would always hook up with the buss girls at work. Just the good looking ones tho. In the freezer, in the storage room, right where we use to clean dishes lol. It was all good. And my boss knew I was doing it too I worked there for 2 years and I honestly hooked up with every buss girl there multiple times haha.

Nothing is better then getting paid for having sex on the job

-Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X